.27

I woke up to the sun cutting through the blinds and directly into my eyes, that's a great way to start my morn- it is not morning, it's almost three in the afternoon. I started to get up but felt those soft arms wrapped around my stomach and I just couldn't seem to move, not because of the strength holding me back but, more because I just couldn't bring myself to leave the warm, loving, presence behind me. I quietly and hopefully turned around to observe the man sleeping so soundly in front of me, I looked from his eyebrows down to the tiny bit of hair growing in on his jawline and up to his cheeks, everything stands out more in the sunlight than I notice in the normal house lighting. He's beautiful. I reach my hand up to caress his cheek and gently graze my thumb against his skin to not wake up this boy that I'm falling extremely hard for every second of the day.

I saw his lips and eyes twitch, and a smile started to form on my face, he's awake and not doing a good job at hiding it so I stuck my finger in my mouth and smothered it in my saliva and stuck it in his ear, his smile quickly turned into an open mouth and a shocked look, we looked at each other and he pinned me down to the bed and licked from my collar bone to my forehead, I broke out in laughter and disgust from everything that just happened within those few seconds. The door busted wide open and it revealed a tall, skinny, and unbelievably messed up Dream. I and Nick stared at each other for a split second and busted out into laughter while Dream stood there in complete disbelief at what he was witnessing, he waited for us to calm down from childish shenanigans before he said "Are yall done being kinky? I need help."

Me and Nick looked at each other for another moment and got up to follow Dream down the small hallway, we ended up in the living room where George was watching some cooking show and scrolling through his phone, and Dream stood in the kitchen unloading some dishes into his cabinets and talking aloud to all of us.

D - " So what are our plans for the day, it's almost over and we barely have any sunlight left so let's get up and going I'm ready for something!"

George looked up at us with a blank expression and very sleepy eyes. Why ask us? we don't live here and it is very clear none of us have been here, we've already been to the beach so there's no point in going again.. what to do.

N - "LET'S GO TO THE MOVIES."

all of us were startled but, we still just made a silent agreement with our heads and moved on to our rooms to get ready.

After 30 minutes or so I was almost done with my hair and clothes, Nick walked in just a bit ago to watch the process and me throw small fits when something didn't work as I wanted it to, a chuckle here and there and then a reassuring smile to go along with it. I put my clothes on and gathered the things I was so excited cause I secretly hoped we could go see (movie name), I've heard good things so far about it and there's a lot of hype around it so maybe it'd be something good to talk about later as well. When I made it to the living room no one but me and Nick were there, confused, we walked to Dreams room to see what was up, and there he was laying down on his phone. Not ready in the slightest.

N - "we're ready to leave... are you?"

D - "oh I was waiting for (y/n) to finish getting ready cause there's no telling how long that takes. Give me just a second and ill be out there."

Dream threw Nick his keys to signal to get the car started up and ready for when he gets out there. Around ten minutes later we saw the front door open and out walked Dream in a button-up and jeans and his normal Nike shoes when he opened up the door we all looked at him

G - "what are you all dressed up for?"

D - "what? can someone not get dressed up for the movies? plus what if we go eat somewhere after? I need to impress people."

We all shrugged it off and around twenty minutes later we were at the movies wondering what to watch, the boys were all arguing over different movies so I decided to throw in a little help to quicken up the process

(y/n) - "well how about (movie name)?..."

they all looked at each other than me and nodded so we went and bought our tickets which ended up in another argument on whose paying for who, we eventually ended up in our seats and waited for the movie to start

2 hours later-

D - "that was pretty good, I've been hearing pretty good things about it and it lived up to my standards, good job (y/n)"

I smiled and thanked him while George and Nick tried to figure out what food we should eat.

N - "why can't we eat in a restaurant?"

G - "because like I've told you multiple times already, it closed due to covid... see?" he said with a sarcastic tone

Nick looked at George's phone and rolled his eyes.

D - "why don't we just go back to the house and order something there?" we all collectively nodded and ran out to the car, George called shotgun so that meant me and Nick in the back. On the way home, I felt my head slowly nod from how tired I am, I rested my head on Nick's shoulder and napped the rest of the car ride home.

I woke up in a very dark room, I searched for my phone and when I finally found it I saw the time was twelve. A.M???. I patted the bed around me to feel for Nick but he was nowhere, I stumbled out of the room to find all of them dozing off with the tv on and take-out boxes on the coffee table.

(y/n) - "Hey, where is my food," I said with a frown

N - "in kitchen."

I looked at him a little confused and walked into the kitchen to grab a fork and eat whatever I got which was just some chicken tenders and fries, after I finished eating a couple of things and grabbing a drink I walked over to Nick and grabbed his hand to pulled him up and lead him to the bedroom so he could get some actual sleep.

N - "I wanna go sleep with the boysssss.."

I chuckled at him

(y/n) - " you don't wanna sleep with me?"

his eyes opened up wider and he walked a little faster to the bedroom dragging me behind him, after a while of getting him to change into something more comfortable and get into bed I did the same for myself and snuggled next to him, he put his head on my chest and I felt a little smile and I kissed the top of his hair and let him fall asleep finally.

-

A/n - i hope yall are at least a little happy with this chapter i know its short but i did my best:) i know not much happened but i feel like i should ease back into it before something big picks up or happens! ill do my best to write more tonight or tomorrow but for now...

I love you, someone loves you, I care, someone cares, you are loved and stay healthy and hydrated. <3