.20

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING- SELF HARM.⚠️
•2 Week time skip•
We've been in this house for 2 weeks now, nothing to be done, no where to venture off too, just stuck. Here.
Corona is slowly starting to affect everywhere now and people are getting sick left an right, we're all still in lock down as well and we can't leave for the time being. Only allowed to go out if it's an emergency or for food, many stores are getting shut down and told not to open back up because it's 'mandatory'. If he do have to go out, we'll definitely have to soon due to the fact dream doesn't stop eating and his lovely cat patches is running low on her wet and dry food, we have to wear masks now so it can stop the spread and we can protect others. We're slowly find out more and more details about this virus and how to protect ourselves from it, we've heard plenty of people talk about how germ-x  can't ever seem to stay on the shelves nor can the toilet paper, hm weird. School has came back up and me an Nick take turns finishing our assignments and doing other things, some nights end up with both of us crying in each other's arms cause of how hard it is but at least the our tests got canceled and we won't have to put much thought into it.
(A/n- I cant remember if i based them in high school or college but since Sapnap is in college that's where we're basing it now)
Me and the boys were chilling on the couch while eating cereal and watching more YouTube videos, having a good time and feeling free of worries, life feels so calm and care free like nothing could ever go wrong.
It's 9:30pm George is getting tired and yawning every 5 minutes causing us to yawn and get sleepy too. I need to force myself to stay up later just cause I like this feeling of being surrounded by people I love and care for, everyone's seeming to get tired now and they're all dosing off and nodding their heads even though I'm tired I'm still awake but this means I can also get more pictures of Nick sleeping and in the future I can torture him with them to get anything I want. I pulled my phone out from between my thighs and unlocked it then pulled up snapchat and started to use different filters and sometimes using none, I managed to get a cute one of me with my head on his shoulder and his head on top of mine. I saved them all and shut off my phone then proceeded to lightly shake Nick telling him he can go to the room and that I'll be in there in a bit, he nodded his head slowly getting up and dragging himself to the room. I told dream and George that is time for them to go as well so they could get out of my way, I cleaned up after all of us and washed the dishes while organizing somethings here and there just trying to get myself very tired so I don't wake up tonight. I finally decided that it was enough to be satisfied with and headed down the hall to our room, Nick was under the covers on his phone I could tell he was just about to put his phone down and call it a night but something was keeping him up.
Y/n- "you need to go to bed bub, it's like 10:20 at night"
N- "I wasn't going till you got in bed"
I heart melted but that didn't move my thoughts.
Y/n- "well you'll be up for a little bit more then cause I have to take a shower" i said while walking over to my bag that I soon needed to get my clothes out of.
N- "ughhh, you'll be fine we're both sweaty anyways what difference is it gonna make"
I giggled at his attempt but that makes me think he should take a shower too.
Y/n-  "nooo I'm gonna take a shower and now that you mentioned your sweaty too you'll be taking one after me"
I said after shutting the bathroom door, i set my clothes on the counter and pulled off my top. I feel the burning sensation from my sleeves rubbing again my scars and old cuts causing me to wince, I study every groove and line that is placed on my arm, breasts, stomach. Many have faded but some are still there due do my clothes constantly rubbing against the sore opening them ever so often. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the door knob giggle and the door open, there stood a confused, sad, mad, hurt Nick in the door way looking straight into the mirror at my torso and arms and completely ignoring the fact I'm shirtless. His eyebrows are furrowed but his face shows more emotions than I can count. His eyes are forming tears on his waterline and by now his tears are falling into the palm of my hand while he inspects my arm carefully.
...
Shit.

A/n- I think with how this chapter ends you might get another one in the same day 0-0 but hey no promises I'm just feeling motivated right now :)
I hope everyone's day or night is going good though!