.8

A/n- ahaha yeah HIII it's been like 2-3 months since the last update;-; but i started back in school and my nieces found out i write fan fics for the dream team. This is dedicated to them lmao but also i'm falling back into the dream team fandom so here's part 8:). i'm a little, scratch that horribly mess up with time, so we're starting off at 2am in the morning of their drive to dreams.
TRIGGER WARNING- SELF HARM SCARS AND BLOOD

(y/n) P.O.V
it's was the day of the meet up and i've never been more excited, i haven't known dream, george or nick for that long but it doesn't matter they are family to me now... the best family i could ask for! we've all grown closer everyday no matter if it's through the screen or not but all the laughs and moments we've mad together can't compare to anything else.
Me and Nick woke up around 2 this morning to get an early start to our day and long drive, i made breakfast while Nick packed our bags for a month, surprisingly Nick is amazing at picking outfits and packing. I made us an omelet for breakfast and coffee to get us awake.
I walked in to Nick his plate and drink while he finished zipping up our bags then he sat down to eat, he looked like he was about to break out in a sweat.
y/n- "Are you okay haha"
n-" uhh yeah just excited and nervous"
y/n- "it'll be okay they're your friends it'll be just as normal as it is on call" i gave him a smile of reassurance.
n- "i hope so... thank you for being here... and coming of course"
y/n- i smiled again "well of course, i don't know what i would do without you around"
n- "sure sure you'd probably be fangirling over me of course"
y/n-" shut up and eat stupid your foods getting cold. im going to take a shower"
i got up and grabbed sweat pants, a hoodie and some socks. i was a about to close the door but i whispered back to nick
y/n- "you're not wrong though"
n- "yess" he said in a victory tone
i giggled on my way to the shower and set everything up on the counter and grabbed my towel. i took off my bandages and revealed the scars from past events and couple of days ago, i traced over them with the tip of my nail watching the dried blood flake up and my skin get irritated. I undressed and got in the shower making it warm and washing my body and hair making sure to get every crevice in my body cause i hate feeling dirty. I shaved my legs and washed my face, i got out and dried myself off and brush out my hair and put it in a bun (WHAT WAS THE REASON BITCH WHAT WAS THE REASON)
after walking out the door i looked in the living room and saw our bags by the door already so i went to find nick and he was sitting in his room on the bed. i came in and plopped myself on top of him and gave him my stupid smile.
n- "why are you looking at me like that"
y/n- "causeeee your cuteeee"
n- "really, cause your not"
my heart literally dropped and shattered in that bath second
y/n- "w- w- what?"
n- "cause your beautiful mamas" ( things i did: that🦾🥶😪😈)
y/n- "stoppp you cant do that to me, but thank you handsome"
i saw him smile and blush and i giggled, he pulled himself up and moved me to the side placing my back against the wall and i watched him get up and get dressed.
n- "are you readyyy? it's close to 3:30 and it takes 14 hours to get there"
y/n- "yesss i'm ready, are we both driving"
n- "well we can but i want you to sleep" he said as he walked over to me sitting on the bed and squeezed my cheeks.
y/n- "i not letting you drive 14 hours sweetheart, we'll take turns"
n- "okay then"
i stood up and he picked me up and carried me to the living room grabbing 2 bags leaving 3 others, he set me down and i grabbed the rest, bringing them to his car and placing them in the trunk and closing it then i went to grab a pillow and blanket and one of my stuffed animals, i know i have nick but when he's driving it gives me comfort. i grabbed his keys and handed them to him then we looked around for a moment and made sure we got everything, after double checking we closed the door, got in the car, started it and pulled out of the parking lot, and started on our way to orlando.

A/n- bro i'm so scared this is gonna flop lmao like i haven't wrote in ages so i'm hoping this come out good and every one likes it. But i hope your having a good day or night and get so rest babes:)