.6

A/n- hi guys um i'm gonna start putting the day at the beginning of every time i start a new chapter cause i'm deadass getting confused about what day it is for them😭.
———————————————————————————
Monday, morning- i stretched and yawned while waking up, not feeling that presence behind me made me feel empty, i turned over and saw nick sitting at his desk playing minecraft like usually as i turned over he glanced back to see me awake and made sure he was safe in his survival world before swirling around in his chair facing me with a large, warm smile and getting up from his chair while stretching.
n- "you need to pack more clothes for when we leave tomorrow morning, we all wanna be there by Wednesday and george is taking a night flight so he'll be here by Wednesday morninggggg" he said with a chirpy tone, he seemed excited about meeting his friends for the first time i could tell by how bubbly he seemed, that was the same way i felt about him. i nodded in response to his sentence
y/n- "i'm gonna go back to mine and pack some things, i'll grab us some breakfast on the way back"
n- "okay, wait can i come with" he looked nervous, you could obviously tell by the glistening palms of sweat and his plump flushed cheeks.
y/n- "of course, i won't take long anyways" he flashed a toothy grin and grabbed the keys to his car, we made our way down and got in his car and started talking about our favorite singers and music we had our teasing little disagreements here and there and little complaints about how long it's been since some of their last most recent releases. It didn't take long to reach my place so when we got there i told him he can chill in my room while i get stuff from my bathroom. i came back out to him sitting at my desk looking at my pc and he was inspecting every part of it, he was madly adorable with the way he looked at it, it's almost like he was looking for something wrong with it (heads up readers i'm gonna get nerdy for a sec so if you don't know what i'm talking about it's okay) but there in fact was i haven't had time to reapply the thermal paste to the cpu so it hasn't been touched in a hot minute, puns.. i lightly chuckled and that caught his attention
y/n- "sorry, you can go back to inspecting it more"
n- "it's okay, were you laughing at me?"
y/n- "oh no, i made a joke to myself when i saw what you were doing.. you looked like you were trying to figure out what was wrong with it"
n- "oh, what is wrong with it cause everything seems fine"
y/n- "i haven't had time to reapply the thermal paste so i just haven't touched it in a hot minute"
n- " haha was that your joke?"
y/n- "hah yeah it was" i smirked into a chuckle and he just smiled with a nod. I finished packing clothes and did one last check to make sure i had everything i need for one whole month, then i got hit with the fact i wouldn't be here in texas for a whole month, after thinking about it all and realizing who cared that i was gone anyways.. i'm more happy now that i have nick. My clothes mostly consisted of hoodies and long sleeves, i've never really owned short sleeved shirts cause i'm never clean of cutting and god knows what would happen if someone found out that... what's gonna happen if nick finds out.. i can't let that happen, he can't find out. I excused myself for a second again and left to the bathroom, i took off my hoodie to reveal my scared arms and dried blood and after examining it for a few i got a wet towel so i could clean it. After cleaning the wound, it looked good enough to not keep the bandage on, i put on another clean hoodie just incase and i met nick in my room and told him i was ready. On the way back to his we stopped for some whataburger (if you haven't had this bro you dead ass missing out fr😫) and went back to his so i could help him pack.
n- "does this look okay? i know we aren't gonna be doing anything cause the virus is shutting everything down but i still wanna look okay." i smiled at him causing him to be confused, gettin up i went to hug him and reassure him.
y/n- "nick.. i promise you look fine and so does everything you packed, don't worry about what they think i bet they'll be wearing the same thing"
n- "are you sure?"
y/n- "yes, absolutely. You can trust me"
n- "thank you" he hugged me tightly almost a little to tight but i still returned the favor of hugging him back, he's so cute when he nervous and questioning things. i'm falling to quick for him but i don't care, he makes me happy and i like him.
———————————————————————————
A/n- i'm so sorry for not posting in a 3 days, this chapter is only half of what i usually type so if it seems short it is. I've been busy but i'm planning to be more active i hope you enjoyed this chapter:)