.5

i made it to nicks place a quick as i could, i missed his touch and voice even though, i heard and saw him earlier today i can't stand being away from him for a second more. i walked up his stares to his apartment and knocked he opened immediately, he had the brightest most warming smile on his face, next thing i know i getting hugged very tightly but i melt into his arms and return the hug.
n- "can we play minecraft again? i wanna introduce you to my friends dream and george!"
y/n- "yeah of course" i gave his a warming smile which he returned. I stepped in his doorway following him down the hall to his bedroom, i plopped myself in his chair and he sat in a smaller chair beside this one as he started getting everything ready and opening up discord he broke the silence
n- "hey um so i don't wanna rush you into anything but i've been mentioning you to them for these past few days and uh they were wondering if you'd like to come with me to florida to meet them" he looked so nervous but flustered, god this boy give me butterflies
y/n- "of course, dream dm'd me on twitter earlier before i left and talked to me about it all, he just wants meet me and get me comfortable."
n- "i knew he'd do that, well i mean i can try to get them on call right now or when everyone your ready"
y/n- "yeah right now is fine if their ready too"
n- "great i'll text them"
and so he did i say there scrolling through my phone until i got a tag in a tweet from dream saying
"new friend? @username"
me and nick looked at each other and not even a second later i got a couple followers, dm's, likes, etc.. i couldn't believe it i quickly put my phone on do not disturb and set it down
n- "you ready?"
y/n- "of course" i said with a smile dream seemed like a nice guy, very sweet like nick too..
nick opened up discord and joined the call
sapnap has joined the call
d- "hiii"
g- "hellooo"
y/n & n- "hiii"
d- "so y/n can we ask questions, we just wanna get to know you so it not uncomfortable when you meet us"
y/n- "of course, i don't mind!"
d- "okay so basic question how'd you and sap- sorry nick meet" he chuckled at his mistake
y/n- "well we literally bumped into each other in the hall a few days ago and he walked me to my locker"
g- "sapnaps being a gentlemen"
we all laughed
d- "well what do you do for fun, have you ever played minecraft or watched videos?"
y/n- "my life wasn't exciting till i met nick to be honest i just watched anime and yes i play minecraft and watched videos and streams"
d- "no wonder nick enjoys being around you haha but you know the basics of minecraft and such?"
y/n- " yeah i haven't played in a while but nicks helping me remember the controls and new blocks and such"
g- "saps growing up so fast"
n-"shut up george, at least i have facial hair and i don't look 12"
g- "whatever" he laughed while speaking
d- " so i'm assuming you and sap are the same age?"
y/n- "mhm yep"
d- "thought so, so anyways y/n of your coming with sap at least pack for a month.. we've all never met and want to make this count but on that note, sap i'm gonna be on later tonight if you wanna speed run oh and bring your girl to watch me beat the world record of 1.16"
n- "you've tried so many time give up dream and she'll be watching me beat my speed run on the parkour map"
d- "yeah yeah sure but anyways bye guys have a good rest of your night"
y/n, n, g- "byeeee"
georgenotfound has left the call
dream has left the call
sapnap has left the call
n- "you'll have more time to get to know them better before Wednesday, but for right now we're watching hunter x hunter" as he said that he picked me up from the chair and put me down on the bed softy, i got underneath the covers and waited for him to put the show on. Around 9pm we were yawning and dozing off in and out of sleep so he turned off the tv and we just laid in silence for a while, it wasn't awkward surprisingly but more comfortable and soothing, he made me feel warm and safe when i was around him and there wasn't a moment where i wasn't smiling, sometimes i didn't even know i smiling and he would call it out and ask 'what are you all smiley about' i could only just reply with 'you'
cause it was the truth he made me the happiest when i wasn't, i don't wanna lose my happiness.
n- "hey y/n.. are you sure you wanna come?"
y/n- "of course, i'm serious about this nick i promise."
n- "okay thank you.."
y/n- "you're welcome? why'd you say thank you?"
n- "i didn't wanna go without you.."
y/n- "hehe i would've missed you a lot anyways" his cheeks turned pink and a smile brightened his face
n- "i would've missed you a lot more"
i smiled from ear to ear and held him tightly, i was almost asleep till his phone rang and he picked up, dream,
n- "hey"
d- "hey, i'm getting on and i'm probably gonna stream"
n- "okay, i'll get on in a sec" they hung up and as nick got up i groaned at the absence of him beside me, he turned around and chuckled at me, i sat up and motioned my hands that i wanted a hug before he got up to leave for some hours to which he gave me a hug
n- "try to sleep, i'll try to be quiet no promises though" he laughed at himself and laughed too and just nodded and laid back down slowly dozing off into my sleep once again.
Around 2am i felt the warm presence behind me once again, i didn't turn around but i felt a arm snake it's way around my waist and pull me closer in making the grasp tighter, slowly smiling to myself i felt breathing on my neck sending chills down my spine, i snaked my hand to meet his and intertwined our fingers together.
n- "have you been awake this whole time"
y/n- "mm no. i felt you lay down behind me"
n- "i'm sorry for waking you, go back to sleep we both need our rest"
i just nodded and went back to sleep.
i really like nick like i like him a lot more than a friend and i'm kinda nervous he's just being a nice person or a good friend, i mean he's called me pretty and we cuddle all the time i've spent the night and he comforts me when i need it but what if he's doing it as a nice gesture.. i don't wanna lose him, he makes me happy and i feel safe with him, he makes me feel like i have a home like his arms are the walls that protect me and his personality inside is what makes me feel comfortable that's probably the most cheesiest thing i could think of but i mean it, he makes me feel again but that's what i'm scared of, is feelings.
———————————————————————————
A/n- hiiii i have an idea for another book but for dream x reader but should i like write one for him too or wait till i somewhat finish this one or just start it tonight lol.