.23

y/n pov

I am beginning to get uncomfortable, this bed and the position I'm in is comfortable but my body feels uncomfortable. Last night won't be my first memory with nick but it will definitely be one of my most favorite, I don't deserve him I really don't but he just shows me there's so much more to enjoy about everyday now than there was before. His laugh, god his laugh I could listen too for hours, it's always different but it'll definitely put a smile on your face every time it happens. I stare down at the man who lays on top of me, not crushing me obviously but I definitely can't move. I close my eyes again and reach my hand down to play with Nicks hair, it's so freaking soft dude what the hell, this man is perfect in every way possible and I'm jealous, jokingly jealous obviously but still how does he do it. He's so warm and soft and I'd be lying if I said he's the reason I can't sleep at night, beginning to think the bed isn't the thing that keeps me comfortable at night. The sun is just barley shining through the curtains and i decided it will definitely be a couple more hours of this so why not entertain myself.
7:47AM
well maybe not a few hours more like a few minutes, Clay usually gets up around this time so that means he'll be in here to wake us up any time now.
*1 hour passes*
I look at my time again and realize it's already been an hour and no sign of energized big monster man yet, he probably went to bed late or something
*2 hours pass*
It's been another hour and I thought I heard a pot rattle in the kitchen.
*3 hours*
What the hell? I'm literally not even mad I feel so calm knowing a fucking monster isn't gonna come running in the room screaming at us to wake up.
*4 hours*
I just know Nicks about to wake up, he won't stop moving and at one point I felt like I couldn't even breathe or he'd wake up. My goal is just to let him sleep cause I know he needs it, we're both definitely drained after or emotional rollercoasters, that was one hell of a ride.
Nick groans and pushes himself up with his arms then rubs his eyes.
Y/n- "hehe good morning sleepy head"
N- "good morning babygirl"
God his morning voice.
Y/n- "you sleep good"
He nodded very excitingly
N- "mhm, your very comfortable by the way"
I giggled
Y/n- "so are you"
He smiled and looked around the room try to adjust to everything, i saw him reach for his phone and look at the time and smile again.
N- "I told the boys not to bother us today, I want a day to ourselves.. I hope you don't mind"
Y/n- "okay cool, I was wondering why he hasn't came to wake us up yet"
N- "well hopefully it's going to stay that way, unless we need food"
I giggled and nodded, I open my arms signaling him to 'come here' which he gladly did. He flipped us over so I was on top while straddling his stomach, I grabbed his hands and started playing with them trying to find something to do. I feel as if today will be very un-eventful and i huff.
N- "you're bored aren't you"
I nod and then look at him to smile then back to his hands to continue what I was doing.
N- "you wanna know how I know? You play with anything you can find around you which usually tends to be me, I find it pretty cute to be honest..."
His voice trails off almost as he wanted to shut his self up before he said that.
Y/n- "oh... are you annoyed by it?"
He looked panicked then which made me giggle a bit
N- "no no no, gosh no, I just thought it was cute how it's always me, it's almost like you have to be touching me at all times"
Y/n- "haha okay I mean it's so hard to resist touching you, it's almost like you like it"
I whisper the last part in his ear just to mess with him a bit but then when I pulled back Nick definitely didn't look like he found it funny. His face was red and I could feel the heat coming off of him then I could feel his palms start to sweat which made me bust out into laughter.
N- "n- I- well- never mind Jesus"
I was still laughing but he just made it worse, he can't even speak right too oh my god.
He got up unexpectedly causing me to kind of die down my laughter, he was off the bed and heading to the bathroom with a some clothes I guess he's gonna take a shower.
Y/n- "you want me to time you again"
He stops just before he closes the door and side eyes me.
N- "don't even bother, I'll be out in a bit"
I had finally calmed down enough to concentrate and thought I should probably go get what ever is left over of breakfast in the kitchen.

A/n- 50k views!!! LETS GOOO!!! You guys are pog
Uhh also genuine question for the next chapter, just either yes or no and a reason lmao
Are you okay with smut? Like I've seen it been requested a couple times but never really thought anything of it and I've kinda gotten to parts where it gets intense but nothing more but still obviously I just wanna know if y'all would be okay with it :)