.12

nicks P.O.V
waiting for the door knob to turn and click, revealing dream seemed like forever.. i was nervous holy crap, i'm seeing my best friend of 7 years that i've never met before and trust me it's not terrifying it's just the excitement and nerve racking cause yeah i've seen his face but it doesn't change the fact this is the first time ever meeting, the only thing keeping us apart was a screen.. a small screen and now? it's a dark blue door with a rusted handle and a medium sized rug in front of it. The sound of the door hinges squeaking interrupted my thoughts and making my look up, it was him. dream. my friend and best friend of forever standing in front of me, smiling brighter than i've seen too. I hug him and i don't feel the need to cry but it budging in my throat burning it with every breath i take in and out, i feel his breath shake and his grip tighten. No hi's or hello's to be said just yet but i'd rather take in this moment while i can. i dont feel complete
(a/n- that's a surprise tool that can help us later😼)

though.. is it because i don't see george? or what.. i look over and i see her, i open one arm for y/n to let her in and welcomed and she takes it. this moment is just as big for her as it is for me, i'm glad to have introduced her to my friends and even happier that they feel comfortable with her and love her just as much i do, what? yeah i do, i smile at her and she returns it with the happiest and plumpest cheeks. As soon as it started is as soon as it left, though i will miss dreams back rubs and pats, we give each other a smile with red rimmed eyes and wet cheeks while the sound of sniffles are the only thing to fill the air. Dream steps aside welcoming us into his house
d=dream
d: "come in you'll be staying for a month so this is your new home for now" he says with a smile as we nod and give him a smile back.
We walk in still carrying our bags while dream leads us to our room, we walk in and observe it's a pretty nice room with a queen sized mattress and a bathroom just off to the side as you walk in, next to the door way was a dresser with a tv and mirror behind it. Me and y/n set our bags down for now and get everything organized and situated before heading back to the living room to find dream and george with his hair dripping wet falling onto his clothing forming a shape that darkened almost matching the color of the door.. he finally realizes we're here assuming he was in the shower while we made our appearance he gets up and walks over hugging us at the same time. George's energy is unmatched by anything ever, you can feel the mans energy through the screen just a as well as you can in person to almost like a heat radiating off of him and his red flushed cheeks. He pulls away showing the smile you could feel from him already.
g- "oh my god, we're all here.. like in person."
d-"heheh yeah i guess you could say that"
we broke out into a giggle before George's stomach rumbled signaling he needed food obviously but by the look on dreams face you can tell he doesn't have any on hand.
n- "uhhh take out sounds great but Chinese or pizza?"
d- "Chinese for sure"
we nod and dream makes a call to the place for a delivery and tips the guy when they get here. We all begin to eat letting the silence slowly creep up on us every few minutes but start a new conversation just like the many discord calls we have had before, getting to know the area a bit better wasn't to hard considering i drove through it today and saw the places dream named off and gave his opinions on.
After finishing our food and still having a bit left over we set it on the counter labeling it with our initials so it wouldn't get mixed up, We picked a movie to watch and leave the night off with starting it at around 9:30 pm i could already tell we wouldn't make it through the whole thing cause y/n's head was already drifting off into my shoulder making small snores causing her to wake up and get slightly embarrassed by it, and then the guys would slowly start to fall onto each other every few minutes staying in the same position for a bit then waking up and moving around to stop it from happening again. At 11 we all were in the same mood which was tired and uncomfortable being smooshed against each other on a couch, y/n already being asleep for the past 30 minutes let me take in reality at that moment, i've made it.. have i? there's still so much to do and it's still only the beginning with her and the guys. Dream and George slowly get up and make there way to bed which i'm assuming their sleeping in the same room, i don't want to wake y/n so i pick her up smoothly and subtly making sure she doesn't get woken up but the movements, i grab her back and one of her legs lifting her so her legs are around my back and arms around my neck and carry her to our bed laying her down as gently as i can then making sure she covered up and tucked in and then making my way around to the other side of the bed getting underneath the covers and snuggling next to her while she moves around and lays her head on my chest as always and throws a leg over mine to feel more closer. I run my fingers through her hair while falling asleep calming myself to her breathing and softness. God i have to make it official, soon. i cant stand looking at her and not being able to say that's my girlfriend. I wouldn't mind spending the rest of my days with her at all, and having her by my side at all times doesn't seem bad, i get more comfort and happiness just from the thought of it.. imagine the real thing. If only she knew what it thinking about. I pepper her forehead in soft kisses hoping she might wake up and give me a real one again but my plan didn't work so i decided to give up and take in the moment one last time then let my eyes rest and take me into the darkness behind my eyelids.