6: A Love-Hate Relationship

***Before we begin, I want to let you guys know that when Sedona refers to "the boys," that means Theo, Draco, and Blaise. When Sedona refers to the girls, she means Blair, Anastasia, and Pansy. They all hang out together, so they will most likely be together.***

-Sedona's POV-
Draco laid beside me; we are both breathing heavily.

My legs are still shaking from my earth-shattering orgasm.

"I can't move my legs," I breathe.

He looks at me and lets out a soft chuckle.

I smile; I feel like it's been forever since I laughed with Draco. Ever since he started dating Pansy- Oh fuck Pansy, I think Pansy? I should be thinking about Cedric.

"I have to go" I get up, stumbling over Draco.

Draco looks confused, "Why the rush ? We could go again" he smiles at me and I feel myself getting turned on again.

I start collecting my things, "As much as I would love to, I don't want to be paralyzed by the time this night is over." 

He chuckles again, "You were so tight; he must not fuck you enough."

I stop and think of Cedric again. I take a deep breath, "Give it up, Draco, I'm not staying with you." 

I notice his expression change into an angry one,"I don't want you to stay with me, only my girlfriend is allowed to stay the night. Not some whore like you," he says

I laugh at his comment, "Here, you can keep these," I say as I throw him my ripped panties.
"let it be a memory of something you will never have again," and with that, I walk out of his room. Slamming his door on my way out.

When I get to my room, I noticed Blair isn't in her bed. I'm confused but too tired to look for her.

I plop down on my bed and wonder where Blair might be, I think about Cedric and how I just betrayed our relationship, and I think about Pansy...I think about how good it felt to fuck her boyfriend.
—————————-----------------------------------------
"Sedona! Sedona!"

I wake up to Blair, shaking me.

"Bloody hell Blair, what time is it?" I say in a groggy voice.

"It doesn't matter! you will never guess who I spent the night with!!!" She says excitingly. She has the biggest smile on her face and it makes me curious.

I jerk my body up at the statement, "WHAT? Who?!" I ask.

"THEO!" She informs me as she places her hands on her head.

"Theo?" I'm confused, "I thought he had some Ravenclaw with him last night?"

She pushes her lips to the side " Well, yea but she was so fucked up she ended up shagging up with some other Slytherin" She laughs.

"Oh," I say in disappointment.

She looks at me, confused, "What?" her eyebrows are now scrunched.

I pause and think about what to say next, "Well, you know Stas has fancied Theo for a while now, so don't you think that's kinda fucked up?" I say cautiously.

She rolls her big blue eyes " Yeah, but as you said, she's fancied him for a while, and she hasn't made a single move, so I don't think it's fair that he's off-limits when nothing has ever happened between them."

I think about it, and she has a point. Theo is single, and so is Blair, so it really shouldn't matter.

"Well, I guess you have a point... Did you fuck him?" I ask curiously.