13: I Choose You

HAHAHA THANK YOU FOR 1K READS IN ONE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!! I LITERALLY STARTED MY ACCOUNT 1 WEEK AGO WITH AN IDEA AND I'M SO GLA YOU GUYS ARE ALL ENJOYING THIS STORY. SEEING YOUR COMMENTS WARM MY HEART AND OMFG I'M STILL TYPING IN CAPITALS I SWEAR IM NOT YELLING. Anyways enjoy!

-Sedona's POV-

It's been a few days since Draco gave me a choice, and I'm still not any closer to coming to a decision.

My head fucking hurts.

I haven't since Draco or Cedric since they're both busy with Quidditch. In a way, it's nice because it's helped me keep a clear head.

"Sedona," Blair interrupts my thoughts.

"Yes?" I roll my eyes are her.

"Merlin's beard! What's been up to your ass lately?" She rolls her eyes back.

Draco...

"Nothing, I just have a lot on my mind, and before you ask, I don't want to talk about it," I respond.

"Ugh. fine, but at least tell me you're going to Three Broomsticks with me, Theo, and Blaise later?"

I was planning on skipping, but maybe that's exactly what I need.

"Yeah, sure,"  I half-smile, trying to look excited. "Stas isn't coming?" I ask

"No, she's still sick from the Treacle Fudge," She responds. Apparently, Stas had a bad reaction to the Treacle Fudge that she was given to reverse the slug vomiting charm. Poor girl.

"Oh," I say, feeling guilty that this all happened because of me.

"So Theo and I almost went all the way...well, we did everything, but..." her eyes light up with excitement. Blair has always been about it, but she bloomed late, and by then, all the guys were manwhores. Not exactly who you want to lose your virginity to.

"Everything?!"

"EVERYTHING!" she throws herself onto her bed, "but sex...he won't screw me," she laughs. Theo is a manwhore, but he's a nice manwhore. He always takes the girls out to breakfast the next day. It's understandable why he won't do the deed.

"I solemnly swear I will bewitch Theo's dick, and you guys will have beautiful babies," I laugh. Of course, I would never do that.

"I fucken love you!" She screams, pausing for a moment, "you're my best friend, Sed," she warmly smiles at me.

"And you're mine, now let us get to our classes!" I pull her off the bed, and we run out of our rooms, rushing to classes.

--------------------------

I walk into Potions class, dreading seeing Draco and Cedric in the same room. When I see Draco, I get butterflies and flashbacks of our last encounter but then...Cedric is there, and it makes me feel immense guilt.

I walk over to our usual table, joining Theo, Blaise, Stas, and Draco. I can see Cedric already sitting down with his friends, so I don't even bother going up to him. Whenever he's with his friends, he usually forgets I exist.

"Hi, Darling!" Theo exclaims, smiling.

"Hi Theodore," I smile back.

"So is this Princess of Slytherin joining us at the Three Broomsticks tonight?" Theo says, still smiling.

"And before you say no, you must join us; it's in our friendship manual!" Blaise chimes in.

"Everything is in our friendship manual!" I smack Blaise's shoulder, "and besides, Malfoy isn't joining us, and he's our friend too" I glance a Draco, smiling. He smiles back.