30: No More Lies

-Draco's POV-

Meet me in the astronomy tower in 20 minutes. I don't want to be alone.

I could feel my muscles growing tense. The note was dated from the night of the detention. The night when Sedona refused to be with me when she pushed me away.

My heartbeat increased; my mind tried to find an explanation. 

If I didn't know Draco fancied her, I would think you did as well.

Anger curled hot and unstoppable in my gut, like a blazing inferno that wanted to burn me from the inside out. Something was growing inside me, a suspicion. The feeling was like a parasite inside me, feeding on my feelings, my anger. 

You have been staying out late, and I know you're not studying. You're probably seeing that bloody Hufflepuff again.

Could it be that-? No.

I need answers. I need an explanation. Something to make this all go away. 

Merlin, Draco, I'm not seeing him or anyone. Not that it's any of your business.

I balled my fingers into a fist and drove them through the wall, then slammed the door behind me. I felt sick with anger at the thought.

At the thought that-

No.

She is mine. Only mine. No one else can have her.

I fastly walked to the girl's' corridor, running on sheer anger and shoving anyone who got in my way. I tried to keep myself from thinking; I felt like I would explode if I didn't. 

I blew open Smith's room door, and she yelped at the sound. She quickly made her way to me; I could see the panic in her eyes.

"M-Malfoy," she whimpered.

"Save your fucking games," I sneered. Rage ran red through my brain. I needed to know if she knew. If she saw anything.

"The night I had detention with Sedona-"  my eyes narrowed and my teeth clenched together, "what did you see."

She was trembling with fear, her eyes were watering, and her lip quivered, "Nothing I-I didn't see anything."

She hesitated.

She's lying.

"Don't fucking lie to me, " I hissed. 

"I-I," she burst into tears and threw her hands over her face. I rolled my eyes in annoyance and took hold of her hands, forcing her to look at me.

"Calm down and tell me everything you know," I coldly said.

"I-" she sniffled and started again, "She-" She was shaking in my hands; her mouth twitched repeatedly. "She didn't come back to her dorm until late-" she trailed off for a moment, "Theodore Nott brought her back." 

A vortex of anger swirled inside me. I closed my eyes momentarily and took a deep breath before speaking again.

"What exactly did you see."

She repeatedly blinked as she looked from side to side, "He kissed her"

He kissed her.

"On the forehead?" 

"No-No," her eyes widen, "they snogged"

-------------------------

-Sedona's POV-