27: Divination

Hey guys, I've been sick, so that's why I haven't been able to update as much. I promise once I feel better, I will give yall two long chapters :) 

For now, enjoy this chapter, its not that long, but I wanted to get it out there!

-Sedona's POV-

"So you're back with Malfoy?" Emmeline's eyebrows scrunched as we exited the courtyard.

"Well, not like- we aren't back because we were never- I just mean we're on good terms now" I brushed my hair through my fingers, realizing I wasn't sure what we were.

After our reconciliation, Draco and I haven't really seen each other. It's only been a few days, but he's been busy with quidditch practice, so I only see him in Potions or the dining hall.

"Just get your priorities straight." 

"Huh?"

"You can't forgive Draco but hate Blair; it's not right."

She has a point, they were both at fault, and it would be shitty of me to still hold a grudge against Blair.

"I'll try my best," I reassured her.

I glanced at her waiting for a response, but she didn't say anything. We just continued walking through the halls of the castle until we reached where we had to go our separate ways.

Emmeline grabbed both my hands, clutching them. "I know you'll do the right thing; I'll see you later."

"I'll see you later, Em."

She took a right towards the Gryffindor tower while I took a right walking towards the dungeons.

As I walked, I thought about how my friendship with Emmeline had blossomed. She was trying to help me be a better person, giving me advice. I felt ashamed of what I did to her when she was with Cedric. I certainly didn't deserve her as a friend, but I would do my best to prove to her that I could change.

"pure-blood"

I spoke the code to enter the Slytherin common room. It was silent, there were barely any students, but I didn't expect much on a Tuesday afternoon. I walked towards the girl's dormitories until I reached my dorm.

I sighed at the thought of having to see Blair. Our conversations were never pleasant anymore, so I always felt uncomfortable being there. I remembered telling Emmeline I'll do my best, and I intended doing so.

I slowly crept open my doorstepping in. Blair was laid on her bed. 

Not alone. No.

There was a guy on top of her, as they locked lips, his hand up her skirt.

I looked to the ground to see a black robe, the inside lined with yellow, a Hufflepuff crest on the left breast.

It was Cedric.

Memories began to flood me, memories of the act that broke me.

I want you to run and never looked back.

We had sex.

I know you fucked Blair.

Draco's voice pleading me to stay. Screaming in Moaning Myrtle's bathroom. The darkness that eloped me when I jumped in the water. It all came back to me, making me feel exactly how I did the moment when I found out. 

I took a deep breath before announcing my arrival. I could feel my heart rate increasing as a wave of heat went through me, my cheeks flushing. I slammed the door behind me shut, making sure it was as loud as possible.