18: Numb

-Draco's POV-

I'm standing over Blair in shock.

How could I have fucking forgotten she was a virgin.

You're a fucking idiot, Draco, I thought.

I feel gross.

Her scent lingered in my mouth; I need to wash her off me.

"Is this weird" Blair asks; she sits up on the edge of the bed, reaching for her panties.

Yes, this is fucken weird.

"I just...I thought you and Theo," I stutter, still shaking from what just happened.

"Oh," she breathed. "No, that never happened," she stares at the ground.

What the fuck did I do.

I was so caught up in a drunken moment I fucking forgot that she was a virgin.

A fucking virgin.

All I could think about now is Sedona.

I shouldn't have done this.

I shouldn't have given a fuck about the bloody jersey.

I need her.

"Do you want me to leave?" Blair asks quietly.

Yes.

I can't do that, though; I can't treat her like just some other fuck. I'm the bad guy here.

"Uh no, you can stay here. I'll be back" I run out of the room, feeling suffocated. My breathing is ragged. My heart feels like it's going to explode out of my chest.

What the fuck did I do.

I felt gross, ashamed, guilty.

I hate myself.

I am such a small insignificant piece of shit.

I run, and I run until I am in the girl's corridor; down the hallway is her room, Sedona's.

I need her.

I begin to slowly walk over there when I see Theo coming out, slowly closing the door behind him. My blood began to boil. What the fuck is he doing in her room this late?

I clench my fist and walk over to him.

"Oh, hey, how was the party?" he grins.

I want to beat the bloody fuck out of him.

"Why were you in her room?" I seeth.

"Putting her to bed." he paused. "She drank too much and got sick."

I was simmering with anger; I shoved him, "Stay the fuck away from her," I growled, "Did you sleep with her?" I shoved him again.

He stumbles, momentarily losing his balance, "Relax, Malfoy, the girl is broken. I would never take advantage of her in a moment like this." he said sternly.

I wanted to believe him but fury twisted inside me, so I shoved him again, this time harder.

He topples to the ground, "For fuck sakes Malfoy! You're the one that told her to leave you alone. She spent all bloody night drinking her sorrows away. You should be thankful I was there for her," he shouts, standing up.

Thankful? Give me fucking break.

"So you know about us?" I question him.

He stares at me, one eyebrow raised, "Piss off, Malfoy, don't hurt her, or next time, I will push back" He walks past me bumping my shoulder.