28: Rage

TW: Talk about an attempted suicide.

*Viewer Discretion is advised*

-Sedona's POV-

"Sedona"

I woke to the sound of Draco's voice. I glanced at him, and his eyes were tight and worried. He was sitting on a chair pulled next to me with his quidditch uniform on.

"You- You left practice?" I said in a groggy voice. I broke from our gaze and quickly scanned the room. There was lots of bed with white sheets, privacy screens, and bedpans. I was in the infirmary.

He brushed his fingers through my hair pulling stands off my face, "I came as soon as Smith told me."

"Smith?" I tilted my head. The name sounded familiar, but I couldn't put a face to it.

He let out a soft Chuckle before looking back down on me, "Sally Smith, she's a fourth-year Slytherin."

It suddenly clicked in my head, the fourth-year that handed me the note to meet Draco in the bathroom a month ago.

Then I remembered what Draco told me by the tree the night we were smoking the muggle sticks.

You have been staying out late, and I know you're not studying. You are probably seeing that bloody Hufflepuff again.

He had been keeping tabs on me, and he was using that girl to do so. It all made sense; her dorm was only a few away from mine. She could easily know when I left and return. She had been spying on me.

Oh, fuck, Theo.

"Merlin, Draco, why are you spying on me!" I sat up, demanding an explanation. I was scared.

How long had this girl been watching me, and what has she seen?

Could she know about Theo?

No, she couldn't. Draco would have killed him by now.

Draco cusped my chin with his finger, slowly pulling my face closer to his, "I needed to make sure you were well. Not doing anything stupid," I knew what he meant. He didn't want to say it, but I knew.

He wanted to make sure I wasn't going to hurt myself.

He pulled my face closer to his, our lips only inches away from each other, "That's creepy," I breathed. I could smell his cool minty breath, and It reminded me of all the times we used to whisper in class about Slughorn during the third year. His breath would send chills up my spine. I always wondered what it would be like to kiss him.

I felt myself slowly losing track of every worry in my mind, every thought. That's what being with Draco was like; the world around you slowly starts to disappear until it's just the two of you.

He pressed his lips against mine, and at his lips' touch, I blossomed like a flower, and the incarnation was complete.

He pulled away, and we both gazed in each other's eyes longingly, not a word spoken by either of us. I was lost within the breathless paradise of his dreamy eyes, and no sooner without any authority, he clutched his hands unto my hips, leaning me in against his muscular body; as a result, I was weakened by his rough, seductive touch.

My knees buckled as he slowly placed me back down on the bed and climbed on top of me. While pressing his body against mine, he continuing gazing into my eyes. He began kissing my now frail neck, which made me even weaker than before.

I thought about the fact that we weren't in our rooms or the cottage. We were in the infirmary, and anyone could walk in at any given moment, but the more his lips pressed up against my skin, the weaker I became. I was melting under his touch. I know what we were about to do was wrong, but I wanted this. The devil's cruel intention was already a success.