34: Always

Hey guys, I am sorry for the late update. This chapter is probably the longest one I've written, so it took a while to do so. I am also going through a bad breakup (bf of almost four years dumped me through a text), so things have been hard.

I start school tomorrow, so I will try to update 1-2 times a week, I know that's not as much as I usually did, BUT the chapters will be getting a lot longer, so don't worry. There is still a lot of drama to come, but right now, we are building towards the climax (hehe). Like shit is going to go down, so just enjoy these cute chapters :')

*View Discretion is advised* (hehehehe)

-Draco's POV-

"Draco, where are we going? We should be studying for the O.L.W's," Sedona asked as I pulled her through the field, blindfolded.

I held her hand as I guided her steps, keeping her close to me.

"Draco?" she tried to pull the blindfold off, but I quickly stopped her from doing so.

"No peeking, just trust me" I held my hand over the blindfold.

"Fine, but this better not be some kinky fantasy of yours" she smiled.

I chuckled, "If it were, you'd be naked already" I cusped her chin and ran my thumb across her lips, admiring how plump and pink they were.

We continued walking through the field. Sedona managed to trip over air six times in which I quickly caught her all six times. I never realized she was that clumsy, or perhaps losing a sense of her sight made her lose all her other senses.

We arrived in front of the quidditch pitch. The winter sun brought out the purity of the heaven-given snow.

I took the blindfold off Sedona and watched as her expression turned from excitement to confusion. I chuckled as I stared out in the icy pitch admiring the coldness of it.

"Um...why?" she furrowed her brows as her body shivered from the frosty wind. Her slim cheeks and button nose were red, liked she'd been kissed by winter.

I couldn't contain myself.

She never makes it easy.

I pulled her into me, pressing my body up against hers, and with the softest touch I'm capable of, I pressed my lips against her. Her lips started a fire within me no one else could ever ignite.

I pulled away from her, and she was no longer shivering.

"I'm going to show you how to be a seeker," I finally told her.

I expected her to protest, roll her eyes, even run, but now she didn't do that at all. Instead, she raised one eyebrow at me, giving me a devilish smirk before she muttered a spell under her breath and held out her hand.

I stared at her, my eyes narrowed. We waited like that for a couple of minutes before two things plummeted into her hand.

Something gold.

Something Slytherin green.

She charmed the jersey to fit her before throwing it over her hear head. She wore it with confidence and pride, how I do.

"Okay, I'm ready" she smiled as she tossed my first golden snitch. I just watched, amazed.

We walked into the pitch where Sedona let go of the snitch. I managed to get both of our brooms for today. She asked to use my quidditch broomstick; for obvious reasons, I refused, so naturally, she still used it.

We rode through the air side by side while we waited for the snitch to appear. I explained the game's techniques and how you always need to be aware of your surroundings as a seeker. The trick to getting the golden snitch is paying attention, and if you're not, the opposing team could catch it before you even realize it has been found.