20: Depression

TW⚠️: Suicidal thoughts.

*Viewer discretion is advised*

- Sedona's POV -

The first day didn't even feel real.

A nightmare come true, maybe.

I found myself waiting to wake up. But that never happened.

I cried and cried.

I cried about Draco, wondering how it was possible for him to inflict so much pain inside my chest.

I was alone. Completely, utterly alone, without him to comfort me.

Who will wipe away my tears now? Who will love me? Who will smile at me the way he did? Who will tell me they love me and call me beautiful?

Not him. Not anyone anymore.

I now lack that someone who will love me.

Soon enough, he'll forget about me. He'll forget me the way he forgot all those other girls.

He's a coward. A coward that I should hate. I should hate him, but I can't.

I love him.

I love him, and he fucked my best friend.

Maybe that's what hurts the most.

I slept in Emmeline's room last night because I couldn't bear to return to my room and face Blair.

I laid in her bed, lifeless. I laid in the bed of the girl I inflected on the same pain I feel now.

Isn't it funny how life works like that?

"Are you feeling the better?" Emmeline says, walking out of the bathroom. Her hair was wet; she must've taken a shower, something I desperately needed, but I couldn't bear to move.

I sat up and huffed.

"No, I don't think I will ever be okay,"  I mumbled.

"That's how it feels at first," she paused. "But life goes on, and eventually you'll forget him; you just have to move on."

Eventually, I'll forget him?

Nope. Not possible.

"You never forgot about Cedric," I spat.

I don't know why I was taking out my anger on her. She comforted me and gave me a place to sleep.

But I couldn't help it; I was angry at the world.

She rolled her eyes, "Cedric and I were together for a  long time; he's a was a huge part of my life," she walks over to her wardrobe. Pulling out her school uniform.

"Time doesn't matter," I say coldly.

"It really does, you thought you knew Draco, and you clearly didn't."

She's right.

I thought I knew him.

"I have potions with him and Cedric today."

"That should be interesting," she giggles.

"I want to piss myself off the astronomy tower," I groan.

She laughs.

I wonder if she would be laughing if she knew I wasn't joking.

I jolt out of bed, "I have to go get ready for class," I continued, "Thank you for yesterday. You're the last person I would've expected to help me."