4: First Night

*Warning this chapter will contain mature content including drug use; please don't read if you are underage*

-Sedona's POV-

I open my wardrobe and pull out black lace panties, a pair of stockings with a garter.

"You're planning to get dicked down tonight, huh?" Blair is laughing.

I respond, "How about you bitch? When are you finally going to get the balls to lose it?" I'm laughing with her now.

"I don't know...I want to you know that" I can tell her mood is down. I feel bad.

I quickly reply as I hold on to her shoulders, "Blair, I'm just messing with you! You know that, right?"

"Yea, I do, but the thing is that I do want to lose it, but I feel like no guy wants me...I don't want you to feel bad! Look, I came into this year with two missions; One beat Gryffindor for most house points and two, find the hottest guy in the school to be my boyfriend" She's laughing again.

I'm relieved.

"Bloody hell Blair! That's more like it!" I laugh with her " Well, you look fucking hot, and I know every fucking guy will be lining up to have a chance with you."

"Thanks, Sedona" she gives me a hug, which throws me off my balance a bit.

I continue to look through my wardrobe until I find the perfect dress for tonight. It's a simple black satin dress. It's tight and hugs my thin but curvy figure.

Blair puts on a white lace corset that makes her waist look non-existent. She pairs it with black trousers and lets her long silver hair fall.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We enter the common room, and people are already drinking. I remember I have to let Cedric in, so I quickly go to get him. I open the common room door, and he's standing there wearing black pants with a black shirt and a black and yellow plaid dress shirt over it. Of course, Hufflepuffs colors.

"Hi darling," he says as he kisses my forehead.

"Hi baby, are you ready for tonight?" I say as a pull out a fifth of rumpleminze from my purse.

He laughs. "Of course, your favorite," he smiles at me, and all I can think about is how perfect he is.

We walk into the common room area and heads towards our group. They all greet Cedric, and I am, please. Theo is with some Ravenclaw girl, and I instantly feel terrible remembering Stas has a thing for him.

"Let's take a shot!" Theo says. The boys are drinking whiskey, and the girls are drinking cherry rum. I notice that Pansy isn't here, and I wonder what fight she and Draco got into.

Draco is standing next to the black leather couch the guys always hang out on. He looks fucking good. He's wearing a black polo shirt tucked into his black pants. His hair is slicked back and to the side—his signature hairstyle.

"Uhhh, so Sedona, my date is here.." Blaise says, looking down.

Confused, I reply, "Ok, and? why are you telling me, Blaise?" He looks up, surprised.

"So you don't care?" he asks with his eyes wide and a big grin on his face.

Still confused, I replied, "Blaise, you know I don't care what girl you shag" His grin gets bigger.

"Alright, Cool! I'm going to go let her in." He practically skips away.

Cedric and Theo are deep in a conversation about the Triwizard tournament. He won two years ago as a fifth year. I stroll over to Draco and start up a conversation.

"So.. Pansy isn't here.." I ask, hoping for more information.

"Nope," he sternly says. It annoyed me, so I start to walk away when he grabs my arm.

I turn around and joke with him, "Ooo, I like it when you're aggressive."

"If you think that's aggressive, then you must be missing out," he tells me with a half-smile.

"I'm joking, Draco," I say to kill the mood.

Draco is hot and all, but I really don't want to mess up things with Cedric.

"I know," he gets what I am trying to do. "Let's take a shot," he demands. He grabs two shot glasses from the small wooden table. He pours us two shots of whiskey. I can smell it from here, and I start to internally gag. Great.

I turn around, and my jaw fucking drops.

Blaise is walking in with Emmeline.

What the fuck?

WHAT THE FUCK?!

I'm fucking fuming, now I get why he was so nervous to tell me about his date. She walks in smiling, wearing a tan body tight dress with her hair down. I feel like I'm going to be sick.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Draco's POV-

Blaise walks in with the Gryffindor chick. I smile, knowing things are about to get really fucking interesting. Cedric walks toward Sedona. He looks like he's about to faint.

What a fucking toad.

Quietly he asks her, "Did you know she was going to be here?"

"Fuck no, but I don't care. Just ignore her," She demands. I can tell who is in charge of the relationship. He complies and walks back over to Theo, immediately taking two shots of whiskey.

Everyone keeps drinking, just getting more fucked up. Sedona gets on top of the wooden table and starts dancing.

She moves in ways that turn me on.

Her black dress slides up, her tighs as she runs her hands up and down her body. Everyone has their eyes on her; she's aware of her beauty and what she's doing. I look at Cedric, and I can tell he's panicking. He can't handle the attention a beautiful girl like Sedona gets.

Theo holds his hand out for Sedona to come off the table. She stumbles off it, already visibly drunk.

"I need a pick me up, hand me my purse," she slurs.

"That's exactly what I came to ask you for," Theo excitingly replies.

Sedona pulls a medium-size baggie from her purse along with a tiny golden spoon that has a black snake for a handle. She places the spoon in the baggie and reveals the white powder. She puts the spoon underneath Theos' nose, and he takes the first hit. She takes the second.

She walks over to me, not stumbling anymore."You want line Draco?" she asks in a sensual voice. Cedric quickly walks over and places his hand around her waist.

Since Pansy killed my fucking mood earlier, I haven't really been feeling up for the party. "Probably not. I might head to bed soon," I say to her.

"Come on, don't be a fucking pussy; it's the first night," She says in a demanding voice. She then sticks her finger in the bag, "Open up your mouth."

Cedric looks at her, confused, but I know exactly what she's trying to do, so I comply. She sticks her finger in my mouth and starts rubbing the blow on my gums. I wrap my lips around her finger as she slowly pulls her finger out.

"Sedona, can I talk to you for a minute?" Cedric says with fury in his eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THINGS ARE STARTING TO GET INTERESTING! Thank you to everyone who has read this far. I wanted to continue this chapter, but it was getting a bit long, and I wanted to get the chapters out tonight. The next chapter will finish out the rest of the night and have the morning aftermath. Stay tuned because THINGS ARE ABOUT TO GET SPICY AND TOXIC.

Let me know what you think so far in the comments. It would mean a lot to me :)