(3.18.17) All's Fair with Jade's Game - T/M, 2.7k [C*]

["'Yeah we are,' Tori murmured, 'I'm gonna give what Jade wants and she wants your car for the night.'...'NOOOOO' Trina bellowed, cursing her luck as the two other girls started laughing hysterically."]

"Hey! Tori," Trina grumbled from the couch as her sister poured a bowl of chips.

"What?" the younger sibling asked curiously.

"Hand me more chips," she ordered her sister, feet propped on the couch which earbuds in her ear. Unnoticed by her, Tori gave a sly grin before shaking her head, the smirk falling. Instead of grabbing another bowl, the half-Latina strode over to the couch and sat down, hitting 'play' on the remote. As 'Celebrities Underwater' continued, Trina halted in her head bobbing before turning her gaze towards her sister. "Tori? Where's my chips?"

"Not in your hands," she muttered, shoveling another few chips in her mouth.

Trina pursed her lips before sitting upright, eyebrow raised at Tori. "W-why?"

"Didn't ask and you could've gotten it yourself. That's two reason I've come up with in a heartbeat so... Hang on, I just got an idea," she looked at the bowl of chips in amused thought. Her look shifted over as Trina set her earbuds down, looking right back.

"What is it?"

"How about we have a bet," Tori shrugged, popping another chip in her mouth, "A bet that we both have an equal chance of winning."

"Okay... Like what?"

"Well, what is something I could probably win?" Tori asked.

"Um..." Trina looked at the TV, "Singing's out, dancing is out, the Wii is out-"

"Because you always whack me in the face," the younger Vega retorted sourly, pulling into a sneer as Trina just continued down the list.

"Drawing is a no." Tori nodded in agreement; not many people actually knew that Trina was a good drawer and could beat many any day. "Let's see... I don't know."

"How about something that's not with talent," the younger sister offered.

Turning her head, Trina squinted at the other suspiciously, "Like what?"

"Well, uh... I don't know, first one to get kiss?" Tori shrugged. The elder sibling shook her head, scoffing loudly before grabbing a magazine by her side. "What?" the younger one asked, a hint of a grin protruding.

"No, no," she humored, "We need to do something more interesting. Like who loses their virginity first."

"Beat you," Tori laughed.

"WHAT?" Trina barked, Tori flinching. "With who? WHEN?"

"Okay, okay! Stop yelling!" Tori growled, "Now relax... Okay, I have an idea for how you can win this."

"Fine, but first-"

"Ah, ah! Hold your horses Trina," the half-Latina shook her head, waving her index. After setting the bowl of chips by her side and turning around, cross-legged, she proposed, "For this week, you can win by either guessing who and when or having sex before me by the time Friday comes."

"Wha- Bu- I..." Trina sputtered, thinking over the rules before nodding, seizing an opportunity to finally get her 'V' card stamped, "Alright, but if you lose you'll have to do the rest of the twenty-five days as my servant since you had that Kesha concert."

Frowning, the younger sibling muttered hotly, "But you liked that concert!"

"I know," she nodded, "But still, you up?"