(3.5.17) Texts - T, 1.6k [C]

[What happens when Jade and Tori text each other out of boredom? And they may have feelings for each other? Made this summary when I was tired, it's a short one.]

The fan blows rhythmically in the room as she laid on the bed, frowning at the ceiling in thought. Not much came to mind, however, once her attention was drawn to vibrations at the foot of her bed. Gazing around, she tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear before reaching for the phone. Her brows knitted together firmly, even more so than what they were moments ago.

Jade- Fuck you.

She rolled her eyes before chortling, recalling that afternoon before answering the message.

Tori- Why? :(

Jade- Why do I have my text books all pink?

Tori- Why do I have my text books all black?

Jade- That sounds a bit racist.

Tori- My God don't start with that, first Andre now you.

Jade- Fine...

Jade- Sounds a bit bookist.

Tori- Omg...

The half-Latina just rolled her eyes, shaking her head. Although, she couldn't help but let a small grin form as she pictured Jade laughing at her own dry joke a few miles away.

Tori- So are you going to the dance on Saturday?

Jade- Why would I?

Tori- To help with that bitter soul of yours, maybe to furnish it or something, looks a bit burnt.

Jade- Haha, at least I don't have a kitten poster on my wall.

Tori's gaze flickers up at the wall in front of her, blushing as she dips her attention back to her phone once the line of kittens with baseball caps becomes engraved in her thoughts.

Jade- I know you looked at it.

Tori- ...No...

Tori- But why aren't you?

Jade- What?

Tori- Why aren't you going?

Jade- Because I don't want to.

Tori- Right... Still avoiding my question.

Jade- I just don't want to, alright?

Tori- Jade...

Jade- Bitch...

Tori- Hey! I'm not a

Jade- A what?

Tori- You know... that.

Jade- Damn it, I really wanted to see you curse.

Tori- Is that really why you called me a bitch Jade?

Jade- Yup.

Jade- And... screenshot it.

Tori- :(

Jade- ;)

She grinned mischeviously as she sat down on her bed from the kitchen, her room as dark as night. She ran her hands through her long, raven hair before scowling at her phone. "Always have to be so damn persistent Vega," she muttered before answering.