"Let's watch a movie!" he exclaims and I laugh.

"A movie? At a party while we are high as fuck?" I ask him as I playfully shove him.

"Yes, why not. A horror movie," he adds and I nod, whatever.

I wonder what everyone else is doing though... hopefully not ruining my house.

I put on Friday the 13th and he appreciates my choice, we get under the blanket and although there is quite some space between us, I can't help but feel a bit awkward, that's something I have never done with a boy despite hooking up with a guy in a hotel room. It's intimate.

He comes closer to me and I'd flinch if it wasn't for the coke.

It's hard to stay in bed while you are high, I'm feeling so energetic.

I turn my face to him and he looks so attractive, definitely haven't noticed this before but he has a pleasant face.

"Do you go to college?" he asks and I get uncomfortable, should I lie?

"Ehm, no. I'm a junior," I admit shyly and he gasps.

"I could never tell, you don't look that young... so, I did coke with a high schooler," he says and I frown.

"I'm joking. I don't really care, I've been doing coke since I was your age." I let out a sigh of relief.

A sexy scene comes on in the movie and he looks at me, so I turn to him and he looks away.

"Let's play truth or dare, only the two of us," I suggest and he smiles.

"Didn't we just play it?" He sits up. "Oh, I get it, you want to play it alone with a handsome man," Alex replies cockily and I laugh.

"Yes, you caught me." I playfully shove his shoulder and he does the same.

"Truth," I say and he gives me an evil smirk.

"Would you rather spank someone or be spanked?" he asks and it makes me chuckle so hard I almost fall off the bed.

"What kind of question is that?!" I ask him and he shrugs.

"I'd rather be spanked, I can't imagine spanking someone," I answer and he laughs.

"Huh, kinky. I like that."

"I pick dare," he says and now it's my turn to give him my most evil smirk.

I remember what Olivia did to Derek and out of spite I think about doing the same, even though he will never know.

"Undress me with your teeth," I dare him bluntly and he looks at me surprised.

"Wow, Veronica, I didn't know you were that forward." He smirks and comes closer to me, immediately getting to work.

He slides off my top with his teeth, and it makes me tickle.

"Uh, that's quite sexy," I say and lay my head back, laughing loudly.

"Bet," he mutters and he tries to take off my skirt too, normally I'd bother to cover up myself but I asked for this dare. At least he managed to do it, unlike Olivia. That bitch.