He reaches into his pocket and waves around a plastic bag full of white powder stuff.

"Flour?" I tease him and he laughs, knowing damn well it's coke.

"I've heard you wanted it, let's do it together," he suggests.

I don't know him that well but he is friends with everyone around here, and coke would be so good right now.

I nod and take him to my bedroom, I'm going to finally have coke after months without it, I'm too ecstatic.

"Are you new around here? I haven't seen you before?" I ask him and he turns his face to me, his skin is so glowy, and he has barely any dark circles, unlike me.

"Kinda no, kinda yes," he says leaving me more confused. "What's the deal with you and Derek?"

I did not expect this question... so he noticed whatever it's going on between us.

"Ehm, n- nothing," I stutter and he smiles

"Look, I know Derek, kind of, but he isn't the kind of guy who dates girls, from what I've seen."

"Who said anything about dating?"

"I don't know, I just assumed but after what he has been through, I doubt he could have anything with a girl right now." Alex assuming that I want to date Derek annoys me, and also the fuck is he trying to say?

"What do you mean?"

"Ask him, if you want," he replies and I shake my head.

He takes out the powder, chopping it for both of us. It's quite a larger quantity than the usual stuff I use.

"Do you do coke often?" he asks and I think about his question for a few seconds. I haven't done it as much as I'd like to.

"Not really, it's been two months," I say and he seems shocked.

"I would have expected you to use it way more often," he says as he looks at my face.

Oh, he means that I look like a drug addict. Quite offensive.

"Don't take it the bad way, you are beautiful." He notices my mood changing and leans in.

I just smile and snort the first line of coke, my nose burns after so long of not doing coke, but it immediately gets replaced by numbness.

He snorts a line too, a few strands of hair almost getting into his eyes, but he brushes it off.

"Uh, that's some good ass cocaine," he says and I wonder where he got it from.

"I paid a lot for it, though," he says and I feel a bit guilty, should I pay it back?

"I have some cash..." I say, looking around trying to find my wallet.

"No, I offered." He stops me and I just turn off the light, and turn on the bedside lamp.

The euphoria kicks in and it feels even better after so long, I can finally let go of my thoughts and actually enjoy being in my skin, which is something I always feel uncomfortable when I'm not high.