Maybe I should try talking to him, he seems tipsy too.

I catch Derek looking at me, he turns around just to see who I was looking at and I look away.

"While you two continue whatever you were doing, I'm gonna grab more alcohol," I excuse myself and stand up, while they burst out in laughter.

I wobble standing up, the alcohol hitting me as I walk towards the kitchen and grab another glass, pouring a bit of vodka and coke.

I almost spill it on the floor, I'm quite dizzy.

I drink a bit and walk up to Louis.

"Hello," I mutter and he seems surprised that I am talking to him.

I quickly take a glance at Derek and he is staring at us, while Olivia is back in her seat.

He slides his shirt back on and I fail to look away. Why does he look so hot doing the simplest things?

"I was holding hands with her because she wanted to make James jealous, and it worked," he admits which takes me back from the trance Derek put me in.

He choose to tell me even when I didn't bother to ask.

"So you are helping her get back with that idiot?"

I'm so over their shitty relationship.

They are like, friends with benefits, without the friends part but only benefits for James, while all Nicole does is get hurt and cry.

He would never date her, but she doesn't seem to understand that.

"No- yes but, I don't know. It's her problem, she doesn't understand and keeps crying about it," he says as he fidgets with his hands.

I just nod and look back at Derek, they are laughing about something and Shanice gets up.

"Uhm, so that's what you do in your free time now?" he says and points to them.

"Yeah... I guess." This conversation is even more awkward.

"I don't want us to stay on bad terms. We should all hang out again, we promise to not get in your business," he says and I almost consider it, but I'm not sure. They would see a completely different side of me.

I just awkwardly look away and he takes the hint. "I get it," he says and leaves before I can say anything.

I am about to walk back there so I can continue playing, but I see everyone standing up already.

"The game's over." Alexander turns to me and for the first time I notice his style, so casual yet classy. He looks somewhat Korean.

"Are you Asian?" I ask him and he smiles showing his straight white teeth.

"Yeah, half Korean and half American," he says and I smile back.

"That's cool. I'm just a plain ass American girl." He laughs.

"Not that plain," he flirts and I chuckle.