ᵗʷᵒ

Laughter filled Callie's and Arizona's apartment as Aurora was reciting a funny incidents she had back when she was in Peru. It was at the beginning when she still didn't know the spanish language very well so she ended up telling a man that she had big boobs. She could go on and on with stories from those days. They had gathered for pizza and wine.

"I am in love with her!" Callie declared when her laughter quieted down a bit. "Sorry Arizona but that's the truth." She looked at her wife when she said it. Callie really liked Aurora and after spending few weeks together she knew that being part of her life would only bring her more joy.

"You kidding? I am in love with her too." Arizona felt the same way about her. Aurora chuckled at the women's words, feeling really glad that Mark had such great friends in his life.

"I'm gladly taking you both." She joked.

"Hold on ladies, I am saving her for someone else." Mark jumped in the conversation after stuffing a big piece of pizza in his mouth. Aurora gave him a look, not understanding where he was going with this. "Avery." He continued when all three of them gave him a questionable look.

"Oh my God Mark!" She cried out. He had been going on and on about Jackson for days. He was hoping that something would happen between the two of them. He liked Jackson and he thought that he would treat his sister right. The whole love matching situation only got worse after Mark found them fall asleep on the couch together the other night Jackson visited her. He thought it was adorable. "I barely know the guy, what's the deal with you? I think you have been trying to put that idea in my head before I even got back. You have been talking about him in every video call we had."

"Of course I have!" He said like he was revealing his master plan. "Have you seen how good looking he is? Seriously, freaking model. And he is a gentleman, the type you've always adored. He is going to treat you right, not like that asshole you met." Aurora stiffened in her seat, feeling uncomfortable that he brought up that man while people she barely knew were around.

"Drop it Mark, seriously." She said, her mood changing. Callie and Arizona exchanged a look, wondering what the story behind that conversation was all about. The silence was soon filled with Sofia's cries. "Can I get her? I'm planning on sticking around, so I really want to be her favourite aunt." She got off her seat and stood there waiting for the approval.

"Of course," Callie smiled as she also wanted her daughter to have an aunt that loved her. "But I need more stories when you come back."

"Oh I'll tell you all about that time I went camping in Amazon and got lost for three days." She was secretly a show-off. She just loved talking about her adventures and sharing them with people that found them as fascinating as they were.

×××

"Lexie told me that she loves me." Mark announced as he walked into his apartment where Aurora was. She was redecorating the living room, trying to make up some space for the things she brought from Peru. She really missed being there so she needed something that would remind her that place every time she woke up.