ᵗᵉⁿ

09x15

09x15

Change is good... they say. But why does so many of us have difficulty dealing with it? Most people feel change will have an immediate negative impact on their life or career. We can't let go... even when something is shuttered in pieces, we try so hard to pick up the pieces. But sometimes the only solution is to face reality and make the best of it. No matter how hard it is.

A loud knock on the door woke up Aurora from her peaceful sleep. It had been a while since the last time she was able to sleep with no nightmares and no any kind of interruptions, but someone had different plans...

"One second" She mumbled as she tried to fix her messy hair. "Who died?" She wondered as she reached the door. When someone knocks on your door at midnight it can't be good news, right? She looked through the peephole only to see Arizona standing there. "Please tell me that no one died." That was her first words when she opened the door.

"No, no!" Arizona reassured her. "Callie and I have a thing to do and we were wondering if you could stay over and look after Sofia. She's sleeping and we didn't want to wake her up and bring her over. You can sleep at our bed."

"Uh, yeah, sure, no problem, just let me grab my keys and my phone." Aurora replied. It wasn't the first time the women across the apartment had asked Aurora to look after Sofia. She was always happy to, she was her aunt anyway. "Is everything okay?" She asked as she closed the door behind her and walked at the other apartment along with Arizona.

"Hey, Ari, thank you so much for this." Callie said once they walked into the other apartment. "Sofia is asleep so you probably won't need to worry about anything and we'll be back as soon as we can, okay?"

"Yeah, of course, nothing's wrong, right?"

The married couple shared a look before looking back at Aurora. "No, everything's fine, just something came up. Hopefully we will be able to explain when it's over?" Arizona said and looked at Callie for reassurance.

"Yes" Callie agreed. Aurora looked at them feeling confused. Something was up and she had no idea what. "Also we would like to talk about that money you said that you were going to give to Sofia?"

"Not right now." Arizona hissed at her and took her hand so they could leave. Derek was waiting for them at his house to go over the idea that was going on in their heads.

Buy the hospital with the money that they took from the hospital.

×××

Aurora's face twitch in disgust as she stared at the giant picture at the hospital's wall.

Pegasus, the company that was going to buy the hospital, had chosen Derek as their face of the hospital.

Aspire to greatness in health, said the quote next to his smiling face. "Don't make that face." Derek came up to her.

"You're right, I should just be aspired by your greatness." Aurora glanced at him as he stood next to her. "I would give anything for Mark to see this. You would never hear the end of this."