ᶠⁱᶠᵗᵉᵉⁿ

10×03

10×03

Aurora was never an anxious person, not when it came to school and exams and studying. She always did her best and somehow always succeeded. So she wasn't worried about her intern exams. She knew she could do it. But everyone else was stressed, so she decided to help them. The past week they had been sleeping at Alex's living room, studying and eating. Since Heather's death, they somehow had gotten closer and they were always together. It took them a while, but they figured out they were all they had.

"Turn it off" Jo whined as the alarm clock at Aurora's phone went off. "The sun isn't even out yet."

Aurora had made plans for an early run with Jackson. It was the only time of the day that they could spend together. Aurora didn't want to be an ass and abandon everyone else because she wanted to spend time with her boyfriend, so jogging was her excuse.

"You're weak." Aurora groaned when she found a box of half eaten pizza on her stomach and Leah's legs on hers. "I'm too old for this." She struggled to get up.

"And yet you still wake up at 5:30 to go running." Stephanie yawned. Everyone was waking up, the one after the other.

"Well, at least my butt is not dead" She laughed and Stephanie threw her a pillow on the face only making laugh harder.

×××

"Come on, keep up!" She said loudly at Jackson and ran backwards so she could look at him. He was trailing behind her, almost walking. It seemed like he was doing it on propose.

The sun was already out. And Aurora smiled as the sun hit her face. It was a little cold outside, but as long as she kept moving, she didn't mind. They were at a beautiful park. Jackson had showed her a route he had been taking for years and she really enjoyed the view.

"Nah, I'm good. Go on." Jackson smirked and Aurora quickly caught on to what was happening.

"You're checking out my butt, aren't you?" She stopped and crossed her arms pretending to be mad. "That's why you're trailing behind me the whole time." She bit her lips and Jackson's smile only grew bigger.

"I'm not even sorry." He wrapped his arm around her waist, "you do have a very cute butt."

Aurora let her hands slip around his neck as she replied "right?"

Jackson chuckled and his heart started beating faster as his face came up closer to hers. He still hadn't gotten used to kissing her whenever he wanted to. Mostly because they had only been together for a month and they were only seeing each other at the hospital.

So as he crashed his lips to her, he savoured every second of it and Aurora couldn't help but let her lips turn into a smile at the feeling Jackson gave her.

"Would I be a complete ass if I asked you to come over tonight?" He pulled back and asked her. "We could have a little date since we never gotten the chance. I can cook for you." He suggested and hoped that she would skip the study session this time. He hadn't bothered at all the whole week, but he did want to spend more time with her.