ᶠᵒʳᵗʸ ᶠᵒᵘʳ

12×24

"Well, it's negative." Aurora announced as she walked out of the bathroom. Jackson was waiting right outside.

"Okay, it's okay." Jackson told her, trying to be supportive as he saw the disappointment on her face.

"What if..." She thought, "what if I had that one chance at getting pregnant and it got lost and-"

"Hey, stop. Don't go into a dark place, yet. We just started." He cupped her face between his hands. "Besides, I haven't even used all my good moves yet."

"You have more moves that I don't know about?" She teased him.

"You want me to show you?" He whispered, his face getting closer to hers. "I'll show you right now." He backed her up against the wall.

"Show me."

×××

Aurora was off work that morning. She was at Meredith's house, helping Amelia get ready for her wedding day, with Owen. Everyone thought that it was a little too rushed, but they well also there for both of them. Especially Amelia needed all the support she could get.

"I am sober." Amelia talked on the phone with her mother. "Because we love each other. Because we didn't see a reason to wait. Because people get hit by cars. We've been together for a year. Yes, we broke up, and then we... So what if it has been off and on?" She sighed on the phone as her mother continued arguing with her, telling her that the wedding was not a good idea. Telling her that she was not going to be there.

"Oh, hey, don't let me forget the rings, and I called the..." April came up at the two women.

"Shh, shh. Shh." Maggie interrupted her.

"Amelia's mom. No one in the family is coming to the wedding." Aurora explained, she knew that she had to step up, being the only one there from her previous life in New York.

"I'm alone. If you don't come, it is just me. Mom. Mommy, please, I am getting married." Amelia sniffled, not able to contain her tears. "Fine. Yeah, no. Um... okay. I understand." She sighed. "Yeah, it's so good to know that all of the best people in this family are dead." She hung up the phone.

"Amelia, I could call your mother..." Aurora suggested but she was only met with door slamming on her face. She shared a sad look with April and Maggie, as no one was sure what to do. Not having your family on your wedding is just... harsh. "Rain is supposed to be good luck." Aurora whispered, keeping Jackson's words, from their wedding day, in her mind.

×××

"I don't feel good about how quiet it is in there." Maggie told Aurora and Meredith as they were sitting outside of the bathroom door, trying to get Amelia out. The thunders outside were only getting worse by the minute.