ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗ

09x11

09x11

"So what do you mean he touched your boobs? Like 'wah-wah'?" Heather made a hand gesture, like when you beep a horn.

Chief Hunt had misunderstood Jo as Cristina earlier that morning after Jo had stayed over at Alex's house. They had been hanging out a lot after the wedding; which came to opposite as Aurora and Jackson had barely spoken to each other, unless it was work related. She was supposed to be on his service that day, so she hoped that they would figure out a way to talk to each other. She truly missed hanging out with him.

"He's not a 13-year-old girl. He's the chief of surgery." Murphy argued.

"Well, I am sorry that I don't know how the chief of surgery touches boobs. But was it like a glancing thing? Like side boob?" Aurora laughed at Jo's embarrassed face.

"Show us what happened!" Aurora exclaimed.

"No!" Jo whined.

"Was it like this?" Stephanie asked as she stood behind Leah and grabbed her boobs. Aurora laughed harder as Jo continued feeling embarrassed.

"No it was like a move up front." Lean moved Stephanie's hands.

"Ahem." A voice snapped them out and they all turned around as Jackson entered the locker room. Aurora's smile quickly faded away as her guilt from that night came to surface. Guilt because she enjoyed that kiss more than she thought and because it was the only thing she had been dreaming about since that night. It was such a cliché but she felt like Jackson's kiss was nothing like other kisses she had in her life. "Murphy, let's go. We got a facial reconstruction."

"Murphy? But I am on that case." Aurora argued and all interns turned to look at her, as it was the first time her voice was squeaky and loud.

"Change of plans. You're with Shepherd." Jackson said without really looking at her.

"But I thought that it would be nice to work on one of Mark's old cases." She said, feeling how unfair Jackson was to her. He knew how important it was that she could feel Mark close to her. "That's why you put me on the case."

"Are you going to argue with me or are you going to do your job?"

Aurora huffed as she grabbed her robe and walked out of the room. "Whatever." She mumbled to herself and went to find Derek. "Be like that."

×××

"Good morning." Aurora said cheerfully when she entered the conference room, where Callie and Derek were. She was happy that Derek was okay after his surgery. She felt just a bit safer knowing that he would be around more and she looked really forward to do surgeries with him. "What?" Aurora asked as Derek and Callie looked at her with a smirk on their faces. Callie threw a ping-pong ball at Derek, who already had a racket in his hands. "What's happening?" She asked again as Callie patted her shoulder when she walked outside.