ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ˢⁱˣ

11×01

11×01

"This is the last box." Aurora announced as she entered Jackson's, soon-to-be their shared, apartment. "I have to ask you one last time. Are you sure about wanting me to move in with you, right?" She had asked him at least three times. She had been second guessing the whole situation for a while. Not because she didn't want it. She was just getting a little bit scared that it wouldn't work out, that it was going to be ruined somehow, like every other relationship she had. But the idea of waking up next to Jackson every morning was enough to warm her heart and let the doubts slid away.

"Why are you keep asking me that?" Jackson asked as he took the box from her grip and moved it with the rest of her stuff. "I love you and I want to lay down next to you every night. I am very serious about us." He held her hands for a second before wrapping them around his waist and he moved his to her face. "I get that you might have your doubts but never second guess my feelings for you."

Aurora smiled softly as she looked up at him. "I love you." She mumbled and buried her face on his chest.

×××

"Hey, Sloan." April called Aurora's surname when she saw her entering the ER. "I need to ask you for a favour." She continued when Aurora walked closed to her.

"What can I help you with?" Aurora asked. She liked April and she was Jackson's friend so that meant that maybe at some point they would be friends too.

"You know how Yang left and Hunt is now pretty much feeling a little bit lost." Aurora nodded confirming her words. "I told Jackson to ask him to go out together, he needs a buddy. But Jackson told me no. But if you ask him to do it, he won't be able to refuse you."

"How do you know he won't refuse to me?" Aurora asked. Just because they were in love it didn't mean that Jackson would do anything she would ask him to. That's what she thought at least.

"You're kidding, right? You could ask him to jump off a bridge and he would do it with no questions." April chucked. She hasn't seen her friend like that before.

"That's extreme. Like I want him to be alive."

"It was just a metaphor. Just please ask him. I am really worried about Owen." April insisted.

"Okay." Aurora agreed.

×××

Aurora was at Derek's service that day. It was his last days at the hospital before he would leave for DC and Aurora was getting really upset that he was leaving. The only thing that gave her some kind of encouragement was the fact that Amelia was taking over Derek's place. At least a person from her second family would be with her. Because the people from her actual family were all dead.

So as she was assisting both Derek and Amelia on the case she was on, she was feeling really happy that she could share the OR with them one time before Derek would leave.