This tour isn't going to be as bad as I thought it might have been. Especially since they really do want me here. But by the glances Madison keeps sending Dimitri I know she is going to be trouble and I need to keep my eyes on her. I trust Dimitri, but I have a feeling she isn't use to not getting what she wants. And clearly she wants Dimitri.

"Did you ask her?" Tray asks wiggling his eyebrow. What is he talking about? 

"I did," Dimitri says giving him a knowing smile. What are these two up to? Maybe I should rethink my thoughts on this tour not being bad. I didn't take into consideration the dynamics between the five of them and not to mention how I'm going to me out numbered.

"And I'm guessing she said yes since she's here." Tray reaches over to slap Dimitri on the back. "Congratulations man on the new relationship." 

A lightbulb in my head goes off. He's talking about how Dimitri asked me to be his girlfriend, but I thought the band knew that already. Also our relationship status is all over social media by this point. 

The others offer us their congratulations as well and completely ignore Madison's sighs of frustrations. Did Tray ask that questions to piss of Madison? Madison must get tired of being ignored because she leaves us in a huff to go stand by Aubree. 

Dimitri laughs, "nice one."

"What?" Tray asks faking innocence and shrugs his shoulders. "I have no idea what you are getting at," by his smirk he is actually thinking the opposite. 

"She needs to know her place." Ryder adds glaring at Madison. He must really not like her. "And to not take on an attitude with Skylar." 

"Plus if you hadn't of claimed Skylar we were going to have a talk. Especially after what Tray and I witnessed in the elevator." Mason says reminding me of a dad talking to his daughter's boyfriend.

"What happened in the elevator?" Lucan asks.

"Well you see Mason and I were coming back from getting ice." I throw my hand over his mouth cutting him off midsentence. 

"Nothing happened." I snapped glowering at Tray and hoping he could see the message in my eyes telling him to shut up.

Reluctantly I remove my hand from his mouth. Probably going to regret my action because Tray does not seem like that kind of person to keep something to himself.

"I'll tell you later," he loudly whispers to Lucan.

"You know I can still hear you." I tell him dryly.

"You were meant to." He says winking at me. 

Dimitri drags me so I'm standing in front him with my back resting against his chest. "Man I can only hold her back for so long. Don't forget she will be on the bus with us."

"I'm hoping you keep her in such an orgasmic bliss she won't have any energy to think of ways to plot revenge."

"Now that is a challenge I can get behind. Did you guys get the earplugs I told you to get?" I turn bright red at his question. He didn't really ask them to do that did he?

"Of course I did," Tray says pulling them out of his pocket. "Actually Mason and I went out and got a bunch after the elevator incident. So if anyone needs them I have them." 

I turn myself into Dimitri's chest attempting to hide my embarrassment from the group. He really did request they buy earplugs and why am I so surprised? He wraps his arms snuggly around me and I soak up his warmth. How am I going to survive this?

"Seems like everyone is here." Aubree says with her voice carrying through the lobby. "The cars have finally just pulled up so lets get this show on the road." By the anger in her voice the cars must have not been here at the time she wanted them to be. I would hate to be one of those drivers.

The guys proceed to follow the small group of people out to the waiting cars. Dimitri slips his hand in mine as we too head towards the doors, but Aubree stops us.

"Skylar!" She calls out and I turn to face her, but when I do Madison is standing next to her. "Here is your ID. Again please don't lose this." She hands me the ID on a lanyard and I slip it into my purse for safe keeping. "I know you met Madison, but I have a feeling the guys didn't explain her role." For some odd reason I'm getting the notion that Aubree wants to make sure I know exactly why she is here. "She's my assistant for this tour."

Grand Madison is the assistant Aubree was telling me about before. The mental image of banging my head off the nearest wall flutters in my mind. There goes my hope that she will be leaving soon and reinforces that I need to play nice. 

"Nice to formally meet you." I hold out my hand for her to shake and under Aubree's watchful eyes she does. "My name is Skylar. Dimitri's girlfriend." I make sure to emphasis the word girlfriend. Wonderful I'm turning into one of those girls now.

Dimitri throws an arm around my shoulder tucking me into his side. "Baby you are so much more than that." He kisses the top of my head. "You are also my best friend." His cool blue eyes glance at Madison. "I didn't get a chance to tell you earlier. Skylar is the the girl I was telling you about."

Madison eyes flash with shock, but then narrow as though she has been issued a challenge. She is up to something and I will figure it out. 

Aubree turns to Madison. "Skylar is to be treated as though she is a member of the band. So if she request you do either do something or get something you will follow her directions."

"Of course Miss. Parker." She then turns to me with a fake smile. "Please don't hesitate to come to me if you need anything."

What I want to say is the last thing I will ever do is coming to you with something, but instead I say, "thank you." Can't get myself in trouble with those to words. 

Dimitri takes my hand again and leads us to the last awaiting car. "That went better than I had expected," he whispers in my ear. "Especially since what happened earlier."

"Dimitri we both know why she was acting nice," at his confused expression I continue. "Aubree was there and last I checked Aubree is her boss." Boys can really be dense sometimes. He nods his head in agreement. 

Dimitri leads me into the awaiting car and happily I discover Frank sitting in the passenger seat.

"Hey Frank," I say sliding into my seat.

"Miss. Haden how was your nap?" Frank questions turning in his seat to look at me.

"Way to short. Did you sneak a nap in?"

"A little one," his eyes crinkle in happiness.

Dimitri takes a seat next me looking glum, "Skylar please don't get mad." Why would I get mad we are about to head to the restaurant. Granted Madison is also going to be there, but I shouldn't have to much of a problem avoiding her and with Aubree there she will have to play nice. "Madison has to ride with us." 

Hell no. I narrow my eyes, "why?"

He scratches the back of his neck and refuses to meet my eyes with his, "Aubree needs to keep the other car here for her. She got a phone call she needed to take so she can't leave right away."

"Fine," but then I glance over noticing that the three of us will need to squish in the backseat together. The last thing I want is for her to sit next to Dimitri. "Since this is happening I will sit in the middle."

"Okay."

We finish getting into our seats when Madison opens the door. Her expression changes to one of anger when she notices that she will be sitting next to me instead of Dimitri. 

I rest my head on his shoulder and take his hand in mine. "You getting in or not?" I ask her using a sweet voice.

Madison doesn't say a word as she enters the car and closes the door. I notice that she slides as far away from me as she can get. This is going to be a long car ride. I hope the restaurant isn't that far away and Aubree can finish he call quickly.