"Professor!" Remus and Celeste both turned, the girl still hugging his side as he looked to see that Dean and Seamus both were looking at Remus.

"Dean! Seamus! Please- call me Remus, I am no longer your professor, I believe" He let out a hearty laugh as the two Gryffindors nodded before bringing the professor over to their table.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, in 10 minutes' time, I will be asking you to make your way down to the Quidditch field for the third and final task of the Triwizard Tournament. Will the champions please follow Mr. Bagman down to the stadium shortly"

"Celeste- er can I talk to you?" Celeste looked up to see Cedric looking at her and she nodded, Ginny and Hermione both gave her a teasing look, Remus and Bill looked at him curiously as Molly just clapped her hands and pushed Celeste off her chair.

"Course" Celeste says as she got up and the two made their way out to a private area outside the Great Hall.

"What is it?" She asks and Cedric seemed to be muttering to himself a bit before he grabbed the girl's hand, rolling his thumb over the ring that she wore.

"Celeste- I know this is really sudden to say this but.. I really.. really-"

Celeste's eyes widened, she read enough books to know what was happening but she couldn't stop the pink glow coming onto her eyes and her face.

"I'm not the best at this" Cedric laughed to himself as Celeste smiled softly at him.

"Go on- I won't judge" Celeste says and Cedric took a deep breath.

"This may sound cheesy, but I am being really serious here." Cedric says "When I first saw you, I thought that you were just a cute 2nd year who needed friends but after a while, when I started getting to know you-  you are amazing"

"You're so special- ethereal even. Like words cannot formulate how amazing you are as a person" Cedric says "I mean I want to say is- I guess it's pretty obvious by now, since Kelly and Gabby doesn't know anything about keeping their mouth shut"

"I'm getting sidetracked" Cedric laughed a bit as he scratched his hair "Look- I like you, I like you so much. I mean who wouldn't!"

Celeste felt her heart flutter at these words but a lurching feeling in her stomach was coming and she didn't know why.

"Who wouldn't like you- you're you!" Cedric grins "The way your eyes light up at the sight of creatures, or maybe-maybe when you just blurt out a sarcastic comment"

"But the best thing- the thing I like- no love, the thing that really got me into you is the fact that you always try your best to light up the room, its a bit of a blunder but you care about how other people feel, you don't change yourself for people" Cedric tried to explain as he moved his hands around.

"Celeste, you never met a creature you couldn't love" Cedric says as he placed a hand on her face, softly rubbing his thumb on her rosy cheek .

"Cedric- I-I don't know what to say" Celeste says softly and Cedric just let out a small chuckle.

"Its fine- I know you may not feel exactly what I'm feeling, but- but I just wanted you to know before it's too late" Cedric says "I needed to try and give myself a chance and just make sure people don't run over your chances of being with me"

"Cedric" Celeste says near a whisper and Cedric looked at her intently, those silver eyes that she had held so many different emotions, some that he was sure even herself couldn't decipher.

She had gone through so much and he wanted her to know that she should be able to love someone- have someone tell her that they love her- that she is enough, and Cedric knew, maybe he wasn't the correct fit- but he wanted to be the one- the one that would help Celeste find herself, find her happiness.