3.4

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

The rain had been heavy and the sky darkened as Celeste leaned slightly over at Remus' shoulder, much to Hermione's protest and took a nap before the train slowly came to a stop and Celeste was shaken slightly by Harry.

"Are-Are we there yet?" She asked yawning

"I don't think so- we can't be" Hermione says and Celeste looked at her confused before going over to drink a bit of water.

"So why're we stopping?" Ron asks as the train started getting slower and slower. The rain and wind was getting heavier and was currently the only sound that filled the train. 

Harry peaked out of the compartment and Celeste heard other doors opening and she could tell that other people were trying to see what was happening as well.

The train then halted completely and there were multiple bangs that mean that some luggages fell down from their racks and sooner or later all the lights blacked out and Celeste inched closer to Remus.

"What's going on?" Celeste and Ron asks

"Ouch! Ron that was my foot!" Hermione gasps

"Do you think we broken down?" Celeste asks before Ron shrugged and went over to the window

"Do you see anything?" Celeste asks

"There are people coming- there's something moving out there" Ron says

Harry and Hermione started bickering on about trying to find the others or staying in their compartment.

"What if the other's are in danger-"

"Quiet!" Remus' hoarse voice filled the room and everyone stopped as they turned to the adult- who lit his wand which illuminated his tired face.

"Uncle Remus" Celeste breathed as she hugged the adult tightly and he gave her a kiss on her head.

"You grew up well- those few months really did make a difference" He grinned slightly "Sorry I couldn't be there but- Surprise?"

"Fine- whatever" Celeste mumbled and the professor chuckled lightly before he turned serious.

"Wait- stay here" But before Remus could grab the handle, the compartment door slid open and Celeste felt an overwhelming coldness swirl around her as she gasped out in shock. The glass of water by the mini table had become cold and Celeste saw her breath come out in a light smoke.

There was a ruddy figure- it's face completely hidden by it's cloak. It seemed soggy, slimy-looking as if it just came back from the dead. Celeste felt like her happiness was sucked away from her as her chest heaved as a crippling hand reached over to Harry.

Celeste couldn't do anything as she began to breathe improperly. Her mood drastically changed and she felt everything turned black and white as something grabbed and churned her stomach around until she felt absolutely nothing. Celeste started to chatter her teeth and her fingers began twitching a bit, she saw Ron give her a look of worry before Celeste felt a tear drip down onto her cheek but she quickly rubbed it off before anyone else could see.

She felt her breath stuck in her throat before Harry fell onto her lap after twitching heavily and she almost screeched as he fell onto the floor.

Remus then flicked his wand before a white light appeared from it- and the cloaked figure retreated after shrieking out lightly.

"Harry!" Celeste whispered frantically as the lights went back on and everyone saw the boy's head on his cousin's lap as she tried to slap him to wake up after bringing him up slightly to her lap.