3.7

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Leste- your- your hair" She heard someone mumble behind her and she saw that her black hair had turned into a red shade and she looked at them with sad eyes as Ron tried to cover the girl up.

"What do you mean Red? I think it looks perfectly fine! It's black see?" Ron says nervously as he rubbed Celeste's arms comfortingly before her hair turned back to it's natural black color. Her eyes were still swirling with red colors though before it rested back in a silver state.

"No- it was red." Hermione says seriously "You saw it too right Harry?"

"Yeah- yeah are you okay? What's happening?" Harry asks

"It's fine Ron" Celeste says softly as the red haired boy held her shoulders comfortingly.

"I'-I'm a-a"

"You're a metamorphmagus" Hermione gasped and Celeste nodded, putting her head down.

"A-a meta what now?" Harry asks, confused.

"A metamorphmagus!" Hermione says "is a witch or wizard with the rare ability to change their physical appearance through sheer will alone, without the need of a polyjuice potion or a spell like most of people"

"Wait- but your glass- second year! You- you got the potion too" Harry stuttered and Celeste nodded.

"That's why it was full when I found it in the toilet!" Hermione exclaims "It was filled with pumpkin juice- so I thought somebody must've left it here but there were no other glass- it was yours!"

"Can-can we talk about this while walking" Celeste mumbled and they all nodded.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Harry asks and Celeste remained quiet.

"Well- she didn't want anyone to be using advantage of her- or reporting her- or trying to pretend to be someone else other than pranking" Ron started listing things off as he held Celeste close to him.

"You knew?" Hermione asks and Ron nods.

"Of course I did!" He exclaims "She stayed in the burrow for weeks! I had to have known some way or another"

"That's why there were feathers in your house" Harry pointed out and Celeste winced.

"Horrible time- was like picking my hair out" Celeste says and they all shared a small laugh.

"We'll keep your secret safe" Hermione says "We promise"

"I mean we're all best friends- who wouldn't" Harry says "I'm your cousin too"

"Yeah- and I won't report you" Hermione says 

"Percy doesn't know- nobody else does" Celeste mumbled and they all nodded.

"Hey- it's okay! We're fine" Harry says and Celeste smiled softly.

"Yeah. We love you- trust us" Hermione continued before giving the girl a hug, Ron and Harry soon joining it.

"But other than that" Celeste says "Can you believe Malfoy?"

"Yeah- in Hagrid's first lesson too" Ron mumbled.

"Trust Malfoy to mess things up for him" Harry says and they were the first ones to reach the Great Hall in dinnertime- they saw a crowd of people in the Slytherin table and Celeste would bet 5 galleons that they were cooking up a different story on how Malfoy was injured.

"Hagrid isn't here" Celeste says sadly.

"They wouldn't fire him, would they?" Hermione asks anxiously as she looked at her untouched kidney pudding.