4.38

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
HAVE A LOVELY DAY AND WEEK
I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH WHERE WORDS DON'T COMPREHEND,
Its only been 2 months and a bit but we've reached 78K reads already.
I love you all! Stay Safe!

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Where is ze Celeste?" Fleur asks as she approached the other champions, Viktor and Cedric both were sitting down as they tried to revise their game tactics.

"I don't know" Cedric says before his eyes widened "Did she get in trouble?"

"Herm-ninny is also not here" Viktor says 

"You don't think that.." Cedric's voice trailed off as the champions all looked over to the lake, panic rising into their throats.

"Fuck"

Water filled Celeste's lungs as she realized that she was in a body of water, having only her collarbones and head exposed to the cool windy air, somebody was firmly holding her waist and her eyes were stinging from the sudden sunlight- ears blaring as people started cheering wildly.

Celeste let out rough coughs as she tried getting the water out of her system, she turned to see Cedric looking at her with worry and joy.

"Cedric?" Celeste asks and Cedric nodded, his damp brown hair spraying out small droplets of water onto her already drenched face. She realized that she was still in the clothes that she wore last night when she passed out.

"You're okay" He breathed before the two swam up to the docks where almost all of the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors there helped Celeste up.

Ginny and Neville were both there, alarmed written all over their faces as they fretted over to Celeste, who now had realization hit her like an ice beam as she started to shake from the cold.

"Here" Cedric coughed as he took his jacket that Gabby was holding and placed it on Celeste, he already had on a thick blanket wrapped around him.

Dean came over and gave Celeste a warm pack as she quickly held onto it- trying to grasp onto the little warmth, Fred and George both ran over to her and wrapped her in with thick blankes, making her look like a huge red marshmallow.

Madam Pomfrey soon rushed over to her and Cedric as the students gave them space, Celste wobbled over to Cedric and went as close as she could to him. The healer had brought multipled red bottles and shoved it into Cedric's and Celeste's hands.

She shoved a very hot liquid down their throats and steam wafted out of Celeste's ears as she coughed from the slight sting.

"How- What happened?' She asked Cedric and she was sure that her cheeks were bright red, blaming it on the cold air, it seemed to be normal as he was no different.

"Well- you were stuck down their with Hermione, Ron and I think Fleur's sister" Cedric says "I was confused why you didn't wish me luck, got so damn worried about you"

"Aww, I'm sorry I couldn't be there to wish you luck" Celeste says softly and Cedric just broke out into a big smile as he opened his blanket a bit and got the girl in with him as they huddled for warmth.

Soon enough, Viktor and Hermione emerged from the water and Celeste was about to stand up before Madam Pomfrey pressed both of her shoulders down to sit with Cedric as Viktor and Hermione both came to dock.

"Hermione!" Celeste cried

"Celeste!" Hermione followed suit as she hissed and winced after swallowing the contents of the bottle that Madam Pomfrey shoved infront of her.