1.7

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"You're joking!" Ron says as the three of them sat at the great hall eating dinner. Celeste was busy stuffing kindey and steak pie as Ron basically squealed.

"Seeker and Chaser?! But first years never- you must be the youngest house players in about-"

"- a century" The Potters said together. "Oliver told us"

Ron just sat there and gaped at the two.

"We start training next week" Harry said "Only don't tell anyone, Wood wants to keep us a secret"

The twins then spotted the Potters and quickly ran to their spot.

"Well done" George said from beside Harry and Fred swung an arm around Celeste.

"Wood told us. We're on the team too! Beaters" George said in a low voice.

"I tell you, we're going to win that Quidditch Cup for sure this year" Fred said. "We haven't won since Charlie left, but this year's team is going to be brilliant. You guys must be good! Wood was almost skipping when he told us" Fred explained and Celeste's ears turned pink at the mention of the Scottish Captain.

"Anyways we got to go, Lee Jordan said he found a secret passageway" George says.

"Oh have you checked the one behind the witch statue thing?" Celeste asks and the twins turned to her with arched eyebrows.

"Mom told me that she used to find every single passage with uncle all the time" She shrugged and the twins smiled before going out of the hall.

As soon as they left Celeste spotted the three dinguses she hated to see.

"I'm too happy to deal with them, good luck guys. I'll see you in the common room, tell me what'll happen" Celeste says standing up and walked past the three of them, her shoulder brushing past Malfoy who turned to look at her.

Celeste ignored him and just continued walking up the staircase and into the common room, she went up to her room and changed into a big black comfy sweater that reached until the top of her knees, she also wore some sweatpants underneath it, she went back down to the couch and took out a muggle book to read. 

Quiet times like this were the ones Celeste loves, she had time to think about herself. The crackling of the fire gave her comfort and the small chatters around her kept her from drifting too far off in her imagination, but in the end she fell asleep with the book resting ontop of her face.

"Leste"

"Psstt Cel'"

Celeste woke up and realized she was still in the common room. She took the book off from her face and saw both Harry and Ron in their pyjamas.

"W-What" She muttered in a hoarse voice.

"Malfoy challenged Harry to a midnight duel and we're going there now" Ron whispered and Celeste nodded.

"Kay I'll follow" She mumbled.

"I can't believe you're actually doing this Harry" Hermione frowned and Ron told her off and Celeste sighed in exhaustion and leaned her head onto Harry's shoulder.

They bickered all the way outside of the portrait where they saw that the Fat lady wasn't there anymore so Hermione was stuck outside.

"I'm following you guy-"