4.41

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

The hate mail never stopped coming to Hermione and Celeste was getting sick of it, Hermione was more triggered but Celeste hated how people went over to start thrusting Hermione in a bad limelight just because of some false accusation from a crumbly and crust ass looking Skeeter woman.

"I want to know how she heard me and Viktor's conversation!" Hermione says "How did she find out about Hagrid's mom?"

"Maybe she had you bugged?" Harry suggested and both Ron and Celeste looked at him confused.

"Do muggles like- put fleas in your hair?" Celeste asks "Do they relay messages?"

"Then wouldn't Hermione's hair start to get itchy?" Ron continued.

Harry then explained all about hidden microphones and recording equipments, both Ron and Celeste listening in interest.

"Oh thats wicked- what if Hermione was bugged" Celeste grinned before the smile washed right off of her face, bug- like an actual bug...

This happened before, she knows it has.. it couldn't have been some coincidence. If Peter was able to be an unregistered Animagus then anyone else could be as well.

"What-What if she actually bugged you" Celeste turned to Hermione who looked at her confused

"But you can't have any muggle electroni-"

"Not that" Celeste waved her hand "Like she turned into a bug and followed you around- that water beetle in your hair during the second task!"

"You might be onto something" Hermione mumbled "I'll be back- I need to study"

"Of course" Celeste sighs as Hermione ran off

"At least we aren't going to have to spend days on end in the library" Ron grinned and Celeste just huffed before taking out the envelope with Remus' letter.

Dear, Princess

I haven't heard from you in quite a while, hopefully you're doing well. I heard from Minerva that you were the hostage of that Diggory boy, please be careful. I can't believe that Rose agreed to that- I will come and send you a buck load of chocolate when I can.

On that topic, I think I am able to come for the last task- I heard Bill Weasley is also going to come to watch. I already arranged for a small seat next to Rose. Your mom might not be able to make it though since Sirius is still needy of her attention.

What is up with you and boys? Everytime I hear from you, it would either be from a news article or Ron would send me a letter. He's a good friend but I'm not sure if you both are going to be a couple with those other boys chasing you- this is very award to write, I'm sorry.

Sirius is doing well, how are you feeling about the new dad thing? I heard he's been very diligent in sending letters, of course I never see them but if you get any of them, just try and tell me about it. I really want to know why he's cooped up around the living room. 

Your birthday is coming up and I really want to be there, sadly I am still looking for a job. It's quite hard these days, if you see Rose please tell her that I miss her so much, it's hard being without her and I feel bad doing these things using money mostly from Rose.