4.34

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Celeste came back to the common room at 3 am, she had spent most of her time talking to Regulus- it was just some small talk to try and get rid of the awkwardness about their family.

Her heels were being carried by her hand as she looked at the Fat Lady who was dead asleep but was snoring lightly.

"Fairy Lights" Celeste yawned and the Fat Lady mumbled out incoherent words before it swung open and Celeste was welcomed with the crackling of fire and silence.

She had only realized then that someone was sitting on the couch. She looked over at him and her breath hitched.

"I didn't think that you would come back that late" Ron says softly and Celeste stared at him with hard eyes. She looked away as she nodded at him.

"Well you thought wrong" Celeste says firmly and from the corner of her eyes she knew Ron was staring at her.

"Well- Did- Did you have fun?" He asks

"I did have a lot of fun, can't say the same for everyone though" Celeste hummed 

Ron opened his mouth to say something and Celeste hoped that he would at least apologize for what he said but he closed it again, doing the same thing over and over again until Celeste huffed out in frustration.

"If you aren't trying to show me a very convincing fish expression then spill it out" Celeste says sharply but Ron remained quiet and she took a shallow breath, of course he wouldn't apologize- she grew up with this brat.

"If that's all then I'm off to bed, it's late" Celeste says before making her way to the staircase, she had a little sliver of faith in Ron but it washed away when she walked up the stairs without hearing a single peep of an apology from him.

"Boys will be boys they say" Celeste hissed as she got on her bed, Hermione, Parvati and Lavender were sound asleep.

"Fine then," She mumbled as she used her wand to help her hair go back to normal, the light makeup washing right off of her face as she looked at herself in the sink.

"Let the girls be girls" Celeste says sharply as she stepped out of her dress and walked over to her trunk to hastily grab an oversized sweater and pants.

"Hopefully he can deal with my petty ass" She slipped into her covers angrily as she turned the light beside her bed off- knocking all the light away from the room of girls.

The next day, it was pretty awkward- really. Hermione was wondering what was wrong with Ron and Celeste. Harry who was there when Celeste slapped Ron, was quiet the whole time. Not really knowing what to do.

Celeste did her best to try and go on with her day, ignoring Ron who was following her like a lost puppy.

"Have you heard? Hagrid's half giant" Harry says and the two girls hummed as a response.

"It was pretty obvious, don't you think?" Celeste asks "Kind of figured, especially after he was getting close to Madame Maxime"

They had to finish all their neglected homework that was assigned, it was pretty hefty but the four managed to do it- with most help from Hermione and Celeste.

"What is happening between you and Ron?" Hermione hissed as the two girls quickly rushed forward away from the boys that were struggling to carry all their books and parchment paper.

"I don't want to talk about it" Celeste mumbled "He was being a big old stupid bloke"

"That bad? Don't you two usually get over everything well?" Hermione asks and Celeste shrugs.