4.32

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Celeste had some kind of pasta infront of her as she and Cedric turned to Viktor who was talking to them.

"Hermy-own" Viktor says, as Hermione was trying to teach him how to say her name properly 

"Her-my-oh-nee" She says slowly 

"Herm-own-ninny" Viktor followed and Celeste pressed her lips together and tried her best not to laugh.

"Close enough" Hermione shrugged.

Soon enough the food and cutlery all vanished as Dumbledore stood up and asked the rest of the students to do the same and with a wave of his wand, all the tables zoomed towards the walls- making the floor clear.

A raised platform appeared by the right wall along with a set of drums, mutliple guitars, a lute, a cello and some bagpipes.

The Weird Sisters now went onto the stage, earning a very VERY enthusiastic applause. They all were dressed with black robes that had been purposely ripped and torn. 

Cedric and Celeste both stood up along with the rest of the champions- excpet Harry who was still interested in watching the band.

The Weird Sisters then was able to get out a slow, mournful tune as she walked down to the bright dance floor with Cedric's arm right around her waist.

"Hope you can dance, Diggory" Celeste says as they got into the middle, Cedric's hand on her waist as Celeste's was by his shoulder.

"I can, in fact- I'll help you look like a princess" Cedric placed their intertwined hands to his mouth and planted a small kiss.

There were sounds of envy and awe as people watched the couple with stunning visuals.

"I'm not a princess- I'm a queen" Celeste's eyes sparkled as she smiled softly at him and Cedric chuckled before they were dancing around the room, Celeste's dress drifting across the marble ground.

"Yes, you are, your majesty" Cedric grinned as he twirled her and lifted her off the ground- her dress making her look like a dancing white swan.

They kept their eye contact as their smiling faces brimmed their hearts with delight and joy. 

Soon other people started coming by, Dumbledore leading them as he danced with a overjoyed McGonagall.

Fred and Angelina were close by but Celeste spared them no glance, unlike the redhead who had his eyes fixed on the girl.

Angelina looked over to Celeste and Cedric with a frown before she pinced Fred's arm and the twin let out a small ouch before doing his best to not fall face flat on the floor.

Their feet were synchronized by the dance floor as they outstretched their arms before Celeste twirled back into Cedric's arm as he dipped her down.

Sounds of awes were relayed across the room, the two seemed like they were a Cob and Pen, a King and his righteous queen, a doe and a stag.

"You both look amazing with eachother" Hermione went close to them with Viktor as he twirled the girl whose face was beet red.

"Thank you" Cedric says as Celeste's face turned bright red. "You too"

"Mind if ve switch partners?" Viktor asks "Hermininny seems to be vlustered" 

Hermione let out a squeak as Cedric laughed .

"Ah yes, well let us do one more thing" Cedric says before he spinned Celeste lightly before she came curling up onto his chest with a laugh.