1.11

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Come on you two, you better eat something!" Hermione whines as she tried shoving a chocolate muffin into Celeste's mouth only for it to stick out of her mouth.

There were cheers around the Great Hall as the day of the Quidditch Match was bustling. There were people painted in either Slytherin or Gryffindor's house colors. 

"You've got to eat some breakfast!"

"I don't want anything" Harry says

"I don't really eat that much in the morning" Celeste adds

"Just a bit of toast" Hermione tries to reason.

"I'm not hungry"

Celeste sighs in defeat as Fred basically smacks her face to get the muffin into her mouth which almost led her to choking.

"Harry you need your strength! You too Celeste!" Seamus says "Seekers are always the ones who get nobbled by the other team! And these Slytherin Beaters would not stop until you end up with a broken arm!"

"Hey! Me and Fred will do just well to protect little Celeste from these things" George exclaims.

"Harry too" Ron piped up as he finished piling bacon on his plate.

"Yeah him too"

Soon both Harry and Celeste went to the back with the rest of the team, in their quidditch uniform already. Celeste was next to Angelina when Oliver cleared his throat.

"Okay Men" He started.

"And women" Angelina added.

"And women" Oliver nods. "This is it"

"The big one" Fred says

"The one we've all been waiting for" George continued.

"We know Oliver's speech by heart" Fred says "We were in the team last year"

"Shut up you two" Oliver sighs "This is the best team Gryffindor's had in years. We're going to win, I know it" 

Oliver glared at everyone and they knew he was tempted to say 'or else'

"Right it's time. Good luck all of you" Oliver says as the team got out from the changing room to some kind of makeshift hallway.

"Nervous Harry?" Oliver asks the small boy next to him and Celeste fiddled with the straps on her robes.

"I don't really remember, bludger hit me right in the head. Was in the infirmary for weeks" Oliver answered Harry's question which Celeste would think is about his first ever match.

The door opened and the team all flew in their brooms, hearing cheers before going to the middle of the pitch as they unmounted them.

"I want a nice fair game, all of you" Madam Hooch says as the referee, standing in the middle of the pitch. 

Celeste had a small subtle smile plastered onto her face as her hand gripped her broom tightly as if it could fly away any second now. Her eyes darted to the stands and she spotted a banner- or bed sheet that Ron, Dean, Seamus and Hermione had made to cheer her and Harry on

'POTTERS FOR PRESIDENT' it had read and Celeste guessed Hermione had enchanted it to change colors.

Celeste looked ahead and made eye contact with the Slytherin Captain, Marcus Flint. Hideous as she would say but she had to keep that in her mind to not create any drama before the match.