4.19

Hi guys! I'll do my best to update daily but it might be a chapter a day since I'm still making a good plot for the next act and future chapters

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Celeste's silver eyes darted over to Harry who had a look of surprise on his face.

Everyone turned to look at Harry who seemed stunned. Rose let out a gasp before running over to Dumbledore with McGonagall. Whispering something urgently. Ludo and Karkaroff were looking at Harry, curiously

Harry turned to Hermione, Celeste and Ron who was all staring at him.

"You can't- no" Celeste says, her voice penetrating the quiet hall.

"I didn't put my name in" Harry says "You know I didn't"

"But- how?" Celeste was the only one speaking as both Hermione and Ron stared at him.

"Harry Potter!" Dumbledore called again "Harry! Up here, if you please!"

Harry wasn't about to go so Celeste grabbed Harry up before pushing him slightly

"Go" She whispered and Harry looked at her confused "You have no choice"

"What-" Hermione gave Harry another push and quietly he walked over to the front where all the teachers stared at him. Rose quickly went over to him, making her way through Madame Maxime and Karkaroff. 

She started telling him things before leading him to the room.

Ron looked over to Celeste as the teachers soon came in the room. Hermione had her mouth agape.

Chatters soon started to arise. The students all shouting mutliple things, the Hufflepuffs were outraged and the students from other schools were hastily bringing eachother together, hissing out profanities.

"I can't believe it" Ron snapped and Celeste jumped

"He didn't even bother to tell us!" Ron cried "Wanted everything to himself"

"But how would he even place his name in the Goblet of Fire- you saw Fred and George" Celeste sighs, running a hand through her hair.

"Weren't you with him last night?" Celeste asks Ron who nods.

"Yeah, but he must've- I don't know. Went off when we were all asleep" Ron hissed "That foul bloke"

"Ron" Celeste slapped him lightly "Don't- let's listen to his explanation first"

Madame Maxime soon came out with Fleur and the Beauxbaton students. The Gryffindors were whispering excitedly, most were confused but the twins were definitely impressed.

"Can't believe it" Ron kept muttering and Celeste sat closer with him, rubbing a hand on his arm soothingly.

Hermione was dazed, she was probably thinking of how Harry was able to get his name in the goblet of fire.

"He couldn't have possibly- what?!" Hermione started hissing under her breath and Celeste wanted to go over to comfort her but the bushy haired girl picked up everything and got up to the common room.

"Ron- let's go up.. come on" Celeste whispered to him and the orange haired boy nodded, getting up.

"I can't believe he didn't tell me" Ron mumbled "I thought I was his best friend- if he didn't want me to get in too, could've just told me"

"Maybe someone put his name in the cup- as a prank?" Celeste started making up scenarios but Ron shook it off.

Ron was silent as he kept his head low