3.26

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

The rest of the day had been well- well enough. Until Celeste was called over to Remus' office, seeming like nothing was wrong- she just walked in there but was taken aback when Remus was sitting there worriedly- looking up at the girl with a soft frown.

"You know- don't you?" Remus asks softly and Celeste tilted her head at him.

"Know.. about..?" Celeste asks slowly.

"Your... father" Remus completed and Celeste stiffened before staring at Remus' case before nodding.

"Yes" She said before taking a seat in front of his desk as the older wizard grabbed her hand and rubbed it softly.

"How long have you known?" Remus asks and Celeste sighs before looking up at the ceiling.

"Not sure- 5 months?" Celeste mumbled

"5 months?" Remus almost gasped but he looked at the girl with sorry eyes.

"So now- now you know why your mother was so petrified about the fact that he broke out" Remus mumbles "How are you feeling about this?"

"I'm not sure- I feel the same" Celeste says before turning to Remus "I don't see what is so major about me being related to him- he wasn't there for me when I was younger. He didn't wacth me grow up. I don't have to be like him"

"You aren't just born evil" She finished and Remus smiled softly at her.

"Just like your mother used to say" Remus says "Always find the light even in the darkest of times"

"Why didn't you tell me?" Remus asks and Celeste bit her lips

"Well- I didn't want to stress you in any way. And you seem to be affected by it too- with the full moon and Malfoy-" 

"You can always talk to me- I'm always here" Remus frowns "I will always have time for you, darling"

"I know- but I just wanted it to seem like. I didn't care that I was his daughter- I'll be a Potter forever if I have to" Celeste smiles and Remus raises his eyebrow at her.

"Well, you're taking it better than I would expect anyone else would" He says 

"Yeah- I know. Hermione, Ron and Harry were confused- why didn't I freak out or something" Celeste chuckled "But I don't want to- I'm not capable of showing my feelings to it's full extent you know?"

"I know- but you get angry" Remus says and Celeste remembered what happened earlier.

"Oh yeah- I punched Malfoy" Celeste says and Remus widened his eyes "In the face- and he may or may not have seen my hair turn red"

"Why'd-Why?" Remus stammered and Celeste shrugs.

"He was making fun of Hagrid- and Buckbeak's going to get executed- oh Buckbeak!" Celeste cries "Then I lost control"

"You are your mother's daughter" Remus laughs "Did the exact same thing to Lucius Malfoy- years ago"

"Really?" Celeste asks, intrigued

"Well of course- your mother was extroadinary, she still is, definitely but when she was younger she had a glow- she still does. And you're glowing just like her" Remus grins

"Thank.. you?" Celeste asks unsure of how to respond.

"Wait- how did you know that I already knew about it-"

"Harry" Remus hummed

"That slimy bloke!" Celeste hissed and Remus glared at her.

"Don't say words like that" He scolded lightly and Celeste just stuck her tongue out at him.