3.32

A little warning beforehand, the ending chapters are quite rushed since I wanted to get right into Act 4, and I might slow the updates down since I'm rlly busy with exams and I can't write as much as before. But hopefully, by the end of the weeks I'd be able to write more ❤
Thank you for all the support luvs xx

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Once they trekked out of the hut, Celeste stayed quiet as she went close with Remus- he held her shoulder comfortingly.

"So- how are you feeling?" He asks softly and Celeste shrugged

"I'm not sure how to feel- I just met my dad who I actually met before as a dog that I took care of for the whole year. Haven't properly talked to him right now" Celeste sighs before she looked over to Sirius who had Harry jump into a hug at him.

"He'll love you just as much" Remus mumbled and Celeste nods.

"I hope so" She muttered before they got out to the dark night skies.

"One wrong move-" Remus glared at Peter who was silent as well.

The cloud shifted all of the sudden and everyone saw Remus' eyes turned pitch black before his body started going rigid.

"STAND BACK" Celeste shrieked "HE DIDN'T TAKE HIS POTION"

Celeste tried to stop him and slightly transformed before Remus- not thinking slashed her arm slightly before he cried again

"Run" Sirius whispered "Run now"

Remus started transforming and Celeste could her his bones mending and slightly crack as he howled out in pain, Celeste breathed shallowly- holding her wand. Ready to transform at any given moment before Sirius threw himself onto Remus

Celeste heard a scream from Hermione and she saw Peter diving to the ground- she took her wand out instantly as he pointed it quickly at the scrawny plump man.

"Expelliarmus!" Harry says, disabling the man but Celeste groaned

"NOT THAT SPELL- PETRIFICUS TOTALIS!" She screeched as a jet of light hit Peter- his body turning rigid before freezing.

Ron was on the floor- motionless- his eyes half lidded as Celeste hurried over to him.

"What did he do to him?" Hermione shrieked

"I-I don't know? A stunning spell?" Celeste asks before turning around and seeing Sirius running over to Remus- who had galloped to the forest.

"Take him- go take him to the hospital wing" Celeste says before she transformed herself into a wolf and quickly trotted over to the woods where she heard Sirius whine and footsteps following her direction- Harry and Hermione.

Celeste went to Sirius who was on all fours- bleeding as an overwhelmingly cold feeling washed over her.

She gasped out for breath as she ran over to him, looking at him.

"Sirius!" She cried as she tried to patch him up but he was groaning and Celeste saw the massive amount of dementors that circled the area- Hermione and Harry both following towards her.

If Celeste were to think of something happy- she couldn't there were horrible lurches in her stomach before she felt herself turn faint before something came closer to her.

"Expect-Expecto Patronum" Celeste whispered out with her wand in hand as a small wisp came out of it driving only one dementor away

But she saw through her peripheral vision- a figure. One she recognized to be an enormous stag coming as the air became warm again.