2.4

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Celeste had gone back to her home the day before Hogwarts since Remus had convinced her that he and Kristina should be the one dropping her off at Station 9 3/4.

Celeste had all her bags packed and ready as they all made her way to the station. They were on some car that Celeste's mom had, it was enchanted with a flying and invisibility charm like the Weasleys.

"Can we play muggle music?" Celeste asks peaking her head through the hole in the middle. Remus nodded, opening the drawer in the car and it revealed dozens of cassettes.

"Which one? ACDC? Baby Got Back? Whitney Houston? Bon Jovi?" Celeste asks flicking through the Cassettes and Rose peaked from her shoulder.

"Final Countdown?" Rose asks and Celeste nodded placing the cassette in.

The rest of the ride was just filled with Celeste, Kristina and Rose screaming out the lyrics of the rock songs while Remus tried to read a book but failing and humming along to the song.

They reached the station at 10.25 and Kristina got Celeste a cart as they made their way to Station 9 and 10.

"Okay, this is where we stop. The Ministry's got a floo network near here" Rose says stopping before kissing Celeste's head and hugging Kristina.

"Stay safe love" Remus says before kissing the woman.

"Always will Moony" She mumbled before walking away.

"Now come on, we can do this together!" Kristina says and Remus nods.

Celeste was in the middle as the two adults cramped near her holding the trolley.

"3.. 2.. 1" They mumbled before rushing in the wall, they went straight pass the barrier and heard the whistling of the Hogwarts Express.

"Never gets old" Remus mumbled and Celeste grinned up at him.

"Always gets that rush of dopamine right Uncle Remmy?" She asks and he nodded.

"CELESTE!" The three turned and saw Hermione waving frantically from inside the train.

"I GOT YOU A SEAT, BUT HURRY!" She yelled and Celeste nodded.

"I'm going to be going now, I love you guys" Celeste says hugging her mom and uncle. The two adults left kissed on her forehead and cheek and the girl quickly brought her stuff up onto the train with Hermione.

"You know Moony, this place always gets me in that mood" Kristina says leaning her head onto Remus who nodded.

"Yeah, well. Doesn't it do that to everyone?" He asks and Kristina nods.

"Now come on" Kristina says "I'm getting some food after this- I heard muggles have got something called ramen nearby here"

"But Kris-" 

"No buts Remus- I'm paying for you and that's final" Kristina huffs before dragging the poor man with her.

The sounds of doors sliding open filled Celeste's ear as she quickly got into a compartment with Hermione.

"Where's the other two?" She asks and Hermione shrugged.

"They're going to miss the train at this point" Celeste groaned. 

"Hey Mione, by any chance have you come upon terms like Animagus?" Celeste asks and Hermione nodded.

"Well yeah- Animagus, Metamorphmagus, Werewolves, everything really" She shrugs and Celeste nodded.