1.9

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Celeste had been occupied pretty much the whole time in Hogwarts especially with Quidditch practices filling up her schedule most of the time. She felt herself enjoying every single moment of it though since she spent most of her time with Harry, Ron and the twins. Hermione tries not to talk to her since she wanted to stay 'mad' but really couldn't as a week after the broomstick incident Hermione came to her and started ranting to her about everything and all her worries which Celeste just let be after two full days of it.

Now they were in Charms class and Professor Flitwick was explaining some levitation spell for them to know. Celeste was seated next to Hermione and Ron.

The professor had divided them into pairs and Celeste luckily got to be with Harry while Ron, unfortunately for him had to be with Hermione.

"Swish and Flick!" Professor Flitwick explained and Celeste nodded as she let Harry try to do it first but a light burst came out from his wand and he frowned before the two laughed it off.

"Wingardium Leviosa" Celeste says it softly and the feather levitated up following her wand, she and Harry exchanged smiles and Professor Flitwick clapped his hands.

"Very good! Ms.Potter Did it! Every one see here!" Professor Flitwick cheered and everyone turned to her.

"How did you do it?!" Ron moaned before going back to his feather.

"Wingardium Leviosa!" Ron yelled and started flapping his arm and basically jabbed the air with his wand in frustration.

"Stop! Stop You're doing it all wrong!" Hermione exclaims "You're going to poke someone's eyes out!"

"It's Wingardium Levi-o-sa" Hermione says properly "Not Wingardium LeviosAAA"

"Well you do it then, if you're so clever!" Ron says and Hermione turned to her feather and rolled her sleeves up.

"Wingardium Leviosa!" She says and the feather floated up and she looked at Ron with a 'I told you so', if Ron wasn't already frustrated he was now.

"Oh Goody! Look here everyone! Ms.Granger was able to do it as well!" He squeaked.

By the end of class Harry and Celeste heard Ron ranting all about Hermione.

"No wonder she's got no friends!" Ron moaned "She's a nightmare honestly!"

Hermione bumped past Ron hiding her face and both Celeste and Harry caught a glimpse of her crying face. Celeste quickly grew mad as she didn't want Hermione to cry.

"I think she heard you" Harry says to Ron.

"You think?! You boys better apologize" Celeste growled and quickly tried to catch up with Hermione.

"MIONE!" Celeste called over the chatters of students in the hall and she went over to find the girl crying in the girl's bathroom.