28

Camilas pov

I was on my phone reading articles of Lauren and I again, we were on the set of our new music video for the song 'worth it' we wrote a few weeks ago.

They were all talking about Lauren and I, they don't really talk about anything else. Where Lauren and I don't want to confirm or deny anything, they all just talk about it. It's so obvious we are dating, I don't understand what there is to talk about, but Lauren wants to keep our relationship some what private and I respect that, I will keep everything the way it is because it's what she wants. We are public enough for people to see that she is mine, so no one will try and take her, that's all I care about.

"Hey babe" I say, she smiles

"You look hot in a suit" I say, she smiles

"You too" she whispers kissing me, I smile kissing her back

She looks around and sees everyone doing something so she grabs my ass, I giggle and rest my head on her shoulder.

"Have you read the articles about us?" I ask, she shook her head

"You know I try to stay away from that stuff" she said, I nod softly

"I know" I say, she looks at me

"What are they saying?" She asked, i shook my head

"Don't worry" I say, she nods softly and kisses me again her hand still on my ass squeezing.

"Baby, maybe you want to take your hand off my ass?" I ask, she pretends to think then shook her head.

"No, I don't" she said, I push her hand away and she pouts.

"Okay! Shooting!" Was yelled, we walk to where we are meant to be

"Okay! Hold! Stay...good!" I walk away and then watch the others do their bits.

It was getting so hot in this room, so many big lights walking around and dancing, so many people, I was sweating.

I go the make up artists and she helps me out, she whips my face with something, touches up my make up and sent me back to where I was.

"You okay?" Lauren asked, I nod softly

"Hot?" She asked, I nod

"It's okay, not long about 20 minutes left of shooting and we'll be done" she said, I nod and she kisses me

"Lauren! Stop kissing Camila, you keep messing up her lipstick" the make up artist said, Lauren giggles.

"I'll kiss my girl if I want too" Lauren said, Kelly, the make up artist, rolls her eyes and fixes my lips, then Lauren's.

20 minutes later we were done, we go home. Lauren and I take a shower, then get in some comfy clothing since we weren't going anywhere today.

We talk to Lauren's family about everything, they say how they are excited to see it.

Soon Lauren took me upstairs and to bed, we cuddled on bed as we talked about how we were excited to realise the song, to let everyone hear it.

"I love you" I say, she smiles

"I love you too, my little one" she said, I smile kissing her and she kisses me back.

"Or should I said, my famous little one?" She asked, I laugh and push her softly

"Stupid" I say, she fake frowns

"I'm not stupid, I'm actually incredibly smart" she said, I smile

"You're incredibly hot" I say, she smiles wide kissing me, I kiss her back and feel her hand on my upper thigh getting higher.

"Not tonight" I say, she nods softly as I place my hand Over hers on my thigh

"Okay" she said, I smile and she kisses my cheek and wraps her arms around me

"Night Lolo" I say, she smiles

"Night camzi" she said, I smile and turn the lamp off on the bedside table, I wrap my arms around Lauren and slowly fall asleep.