21

Lauren's pov

We just finished up the music video for the day again, we all go get showered and redressed.

"Hey camila" I say, she looks at me nodding

"I'm going to talk to ally real quick, I'll be back in a second" I say, she nods again pulling a shirt over her head.

"Okay" she said, I peck her lips and leave to ally's room. I knock and with a 'come in' I enter seeing her on her bed, glasses on, book in hand and in a skirt and a shirt. I smile sitting on her bed next to her, she smiles softly setting her book down and glasses on top of her head.

"So, how was the date?" I ask, she smiles with a blush nodding looking at her lap

"Good, we connected really well, we had so much in common, he was a gentleman...it was good" she said smiling, I smile too seeing my friend so happy.

"You really like him don't you?" I ask, she nods looking at me

"I do...I don't want to tell the others because you know how they acted with William" she said, I nod. The girls were really over protective, asking about every single detail they could pry out of ally, always hawking him with we all went out together. It did make ally uncomfortable, it was one of the reasons they broke up, but it wasn't all our friends faults there were some other things ally told me everything.

"You don't have too until you're ready alz, it's your life you deserve privacy" I say, she smiles nodding.

"Thank you" she said, I nod hugging her and then the door opened and the girls look at us.

"Uh...excuse me ally, a little room for the lord between you and my girlfriend please!" Camz said, ally and I erupt into laughter and pull back, camila squeezing herself between us.

"So your the lord?" Normani asked, camila nods cuddling me

"What were you guys talking about?" Dinah asked propping herself down on the bed, Normani next to her.

"Just music and stuff" ally said, I nod they nod

"So! I was thinking, double date!" Dinah said, I look at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Ally can tag along" Dinah shrugged, ally chuckles shaking her head

"I'm okay, I want to finish this book and get some rest anyways, you four girls go have fun" she said, I smile at her and she smiles back.

"You sure?" I ask, she nods

"Okay, have fun alz" I say, she nods and Camz, Dinah mani and I all go have a double date.

We have lunch, just talking joking around, we also go go carting, we just had fun.

After a while we go back to the hotel laughing about nonsense, camila in my arms half asleep but still chuckling along.

"Night!" We all say, we go to our rooms and I lay camila down, getting her dressed and kissing her she kisses me back sleepily.

We cuddle up in bed, a little chat before camila was out like lights, me not to far behind her.