13

Lauren's pov

I'm taking camila out on a date today, we've finished with the show and we're not that tired. We just showered and got some new fresh clothes on, camila was holding my hand as we were walking around the new place we were at.

We go get some food, look in stores we buy some things, we go an arcade, we watch a movie, we also go to the beach and mess around for a while there.

We were now cuddling watching the sun set, I kiss camilas cheek and she smiles kissing me. We were making out and what we didn't realise was people taking photos of us, they were also recording us but we were just in the moment and didn't care or realise.

I slip my tongue into camilas mouth with our any warning causing a light moan to escape, I smile and she does too moving closer.

My hand that was on the back of her neck slips down to her lower back, I had a hand in her lap that she was holding with one hand, her other was around my neck pulling me down softly to her lips wanting more.

"Lo" she whispers still kissing me, i hum pulling her impossibly closer.

"I love you" she whispers, I nod

"I love you too" I say, she pulls back a tiny bit and looks at my eyes

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you, can you promise me that you'll always be here?" She asked softly, I nod.

"Yes, I promise" I say, I go back to kissing her and she smiles climbing into my lap, I smile placing my hands on her ass making a chuckle escape her beautiful soft full plumbed lips, it sounded like heaven.

As we were making out camila pulls back a little, I look at her confused but she grabs her phone from her Pocket.

"Hello?" She asked

"What the hell are you and Lauren doing?!" I could hear,'I frown

"Uh...we are at the beach" she mumbled, she puts her phone on speaker phone

"Yes making out!" Simon yelled

"How the fuck do you know that?" I ask

"Pictures and articles are already out!" He yelled, I frown

"How we only started...oh wow an hour ago" I mumble shocked, camila looks around and we see people recording and taking photos.

"Oh..." she mumbled

"Get back to your hotel rooms" Simon said, he hangs up and I peck camilas lips giving her but a tap and we leave.

When we got back to our hotel room, we got changed into some comfy clothing and get into bed, cuddling up I kiss camila nod she giggles.

"Are we going to get into trouble?" She asked, i shook my head

"No, he can't do much we only made out, it's not like we had sex on the beach" I say, she looks at me biting her lip.

"I was thinking about it" she said, I giggle and nod

"Me too babe" I say, she smiles and I hold her close and tight

"Let's just get some sleep, it's 2am" I say, she nods and we close our eyes falling asleep.