44

Lauren's pov

I was dressed and ready for the day, i got a text from Simon that we needed to go to his office.

I had everything ready cleo had a walk, I cleaned up, my mom said she could watch Cleo for a while until we got back.

"Camz, baby wake up" I say, I shake her lightly and with a whine she risen from her sleep.

"You need to go get ready, we have to go to simons office today" I say, she sighed but nodded

"Okay" she said, she got up and I kissed her cheek and she goes and gets ready, I go and make us some breakfast.

Camila comes down and we talk as I finished breakfast and as we ate, I told camila that we needed to go to my parents house to drop of Cleo.

When we dropped cleo off we go to simons office, we walk in hand in hand and see the girls we say hello and stuff, Simon let us talk for a moment before quieting us down.

"Okay, so the reason you are here is that you have an offer to write and sing and song for a movie" he said, we go wide eyed.

"What movie?" Dinah asked, he grabs some papers

"What is this?" Normani asked, I read the name

'Winter wonder land' I frown

"It's a new Christmas movie that is being made" he said, we all nod

"Well I mean, who's is being made by?" I ask, he points to the paper

"Universal" ally said, I nod softly

"Who cares about all that! It's a Christmas movie!" Camila said, I giggle as she jumps up and down in her chair and tries to climb into my lap, she's definitely slipping.

"Okay baby, calm down" I say, she smiles and cuddles me on my lap she successful made her way into.

"Do you want too?" I ask the girls, they read over the papers a little more.

"It seems like a good deal" Normani said handing me the papers, I read over them as camila looks at me as I do so.

"It does" I say, camila grabs them too look

"Christmas tree" she said pointing to the picture of a Christmas tree, I giggle nodding.

"Yes baby it is" I say, she smiles

"I don't get it, Christmas has come and gone why are we getting this offer now?" Ally asked, the others nod as I play with camila.

"I don't know, it's just being made right now" he said, they think about it as camila talks about Christmas.

"Lauren" they said, I look at them and nod

"Do you want to?" Dinah asked, I think about

"It seems like a good deal" I say, they nod and we agree with Simon

"Okay, just sign these" he said, I read it as camila waits.

"Okay baby, write your name" I say, she does and I kiss her head and sign mine.

"Now, you can write the song Whenever just get it done it two months" he said, we nod and leave.

"So we are all going over Camrens house right?" Dinah asked, I say they can and they follow me but frown when they end up at my parents home.

I go get Cleo and then drive to camila and mines house, I let the others in and Cleo runs to her toys.

"So when do you want to write this Christmas song?" Normani asked, camila goes and plays with Cleo.