45

Lauren's pov

We were all at mine and camilas house we were sat in the living room, camila had her notebook on her lap and pen in her right hand, i hand cleo on my lap as the others were on the couch and we were trying to think of lyrics for this movie song.

"Baby, you got anything?" I ask her, she shook her head sighing

"It's probably because we are not in the Christmas mood anymore" mani said, I nod

"Maybe" ally said, Dinah looks at us all

"Then why don't we get into the Christmas spirit again?" Dinah said, we all frown

"What do you mean?" I ask, she gets up and puts some Christmas music on

"Get in the Christmas spirit" she said

"But...it's not Christmas" Camila said, Dinah shrugged

"It doesn't matter, we can play Christmas music and give presents whenever we want!" Dinah said, I look at camila with a smirk.

"I'll give you a present" I whisper, she slaps my stomach softly and I giggle

"Just come on! It'll help write the song" Dinah said, we all agree and listen to Christmas music

After a while we still had nothing, camila sigh putting the book on the floor and going to the kitchen, I look and frown as she was just sitting at the table.

I get up and walk to her, I get behind her and wrap my arms around her waist and I hunch over putting my head on her shoulder.

"What's wrong baby?" I ask, she shook her head.

"I can't write a stupid Christmas song, I thought that would of been the easiest to write!" She said, i spin the chair so she was facing me.

"Hey, it doesn't matter we have 2 months" I say, she nods softly

"Maybe today we won't have it but we will, don't stress yourself about this" I say, she nods softly and I kiss her.

"I love you" she said, I smile

"I love me too, I'm pretty amazing" I say, she nods

"You are" Camila said smiling at me, I bite my lip blushing

"I love you too" I say, she nods and I kiss her cheek

"Hey camren! We are going to watch home alone" ally said, I pull camila up and we go watch the movie.

Later that day, the girls went home and camila and I went to bed, we didn't write the song but we had a great time with the girls.

-a few days/weeks later-

It's been a while and we still haven't got the song, the girls have been coming over every other day to try and get this song down, we have wrote little bits here and there but not the full song.

We were all sat in the kitchen with some snacks and drinks, soft music playing in the background and the sound of cleos' squeaky toy, it's annoying I regret buying it but it's her favourite so then again I don't.

"Okay! So I think we have enough for the whole song, we just need to put it together" Camila said, she showed us all the book.

It took us hours to perfect this song, little disagreements, agreements but it would go wrong, all things like this happened.

It's now almost midnight and the song was done, everyone had a part, we knew where the harmonies would be, it's fully completed.

"So tomorrow we will need to go and record this" I say, they nod

"I'll tell Simon and get the recording team at the studio" ally said, I smile and nod

We say our goodbyes and they leave, camila and I take a bath together and cuddle in bed talking for a while, we go to sleep around 2am.