Dressing Up Like Them

REQUESTED BY: Inshi_az

A/N: How they would react to you dressing up in their clothes.

(Since the slayer uniforms are pretty much the same, I'm not counting those in the outfit (except for Inosuke, Muichiro, and Sanemi).)

(If you have shorter hair, just imagine Kokushibo tying a ribbon into it for his part.)

--

Tanjiro:

He smiles at you and comments on how good you look in his haori. He notes with humor that you even copied his birthmark on your forehead, combing your hair back to display it proudly. He let you wear it, and in return you let him borrow yours. Nezuko thought you two were cute, Zenitsu thought you were too cute ("The couples' energy is off the charts! I can't compete!" he'd cried), and Inosuke was just confused ("Eh? I thought you were Monshiro," he'd told you once or twice).

Nezuko:

She was wearing one of the kimonos that you bought her, a soft baby-pink one with flowers all down it, and when she walked in on you wearing her usual kimono (as ill-fitting as it was on you) and haori, tying a pink ribbon in your hair with a small piece of bamboo held between your teeth, she blushed. She squeaked, catching your attention, and when you took out the bamboo piece to smile at her, she rushed into your room, completely enraptured on how you looked like her.

Zenitsu:

Zenitsu blushed a deep red, letting out a noise that sounded strangled when he saw you in his haori. He stuttered out a compliment to you and hid his face in his hands when you twirled, showing off the orange-yellow garment flowing around your body. He let you wear it all day, later gushing to the others how cute you were.

Inosuke:

All you had to do was take off your shirt, put on his fur-lined ripped pants, and his boar head while he was out bathing. When he came back, looking for his clothes, he pointed at you in shock when he saw you kicking a tree. "So YOU took my clothes!" He exclaimed triumphantly, rushing at you. It filled him with pride to see you fit them so well, but he still took them back after he threatened to steal your uniform and wear it out of revenge.

Giyuu:

Giyuu blushed a terrible red when he saw you trying on his haori one morning. He stood there and watched as you wrapped it around yourself and twirled. You caught him staring and apologized, blushing and giggling. He just got this soft look on his face and told you that you looked really good in it. (He let you wear it all day, just looking at you like a puppy the whole time. It was really cute.)

Kyojuro:

Kyojuro smiled when he saw you in his haori, playing with Senjuro in his off time. You were imitating him pretty well, even down to the laugh. When you started laughing, he joined you, making you both jump. He told you that you looked really good in it ("You've got me down to a T, (y/n)!") and let you keep wearing it.

Muichiro:

Muichiro smiled when he saw you in his uniform, giggling as you watched the sleeves drape over your hands daintily. He told you that you looked good, wondering aloud if he'd look just as cute in your uniform. (He ended up trying it, and somehow he rocked it. It just didn't feel the same without the flowing sleeves though.)

Shinobu:

Shinobu smiled softly when she saw you humming, walking around in her haori. The elegant garment draped about you daintily, reminding her of a butterfly in flight. She took the butterfly hairpin from her head and walked up to you, asking you to keep still as she pinned it to your hair. She stepped back, satisfied with her work, and told you that you looked breathtaking.

Gyomei:

Gyomei cried when he couldn't find his haori, only to walk into the living room and see you walking around in it, the garment draped over your shoulders (and practically flowing to the floor). When you greeted him happily, he lent you his beads, smiling when you thanked him. he cried even more, admitting that you look beautiful no matter what you wear (but somehow even more when it's something of his).

Sanemi:

Sanemi's eyes widened when he saw you sporting an open uniform top and his long-sleeved shirt over it. He walked in red-faced, asking you what you were doing. When you told him why you were wearing your top like that, he blushed harder, saying that while you looked great in his shirt, he wouldn't be happy if you got visitors and they saw you like this. (He later told you that he didn't mind you wearing your uniform like that when it's just you both at the house. Surprisingly (or not), Sanemi is a closet pervert.)

Akaza:

Akaza's face burned a bright red and he quickly rushed in to drape your haori over your shoulders when he came in after bathing and noticed you trying on his freshly-washed clothes. Even though your breasts were bound, he was uncomfortable with you showing so much of your upper torso. When you teased him about his gentlemanly gesture, he shyly replied that he wasn't expecting it. He did admit that you looked good in his vest and pants though, but maybe with something underneath the vest.

Douma:

Douma laughed when he saw you trying on his robes, teasing you. "Oh, you idolize me that much, my dove?~" He gently set his hat down atop your head and stepped back, admiring how you looked in the garments. It was much too big for you, completely hiding your feet beneath the fabric. It could probably trail behind you if you tried to walk in it. When he suggested that you'd look even better without the robes, you smacked him with the hat.

Kokushibo:

Kokushibo paused in the doorway when he noticed you in his kimono and pants, your arms completely hidden in the sleeves. You smiled triumphantly in the mirror at yourself before catching him in the reflection. You jumped, turning around and giving him a sheepish look. Kokushibo complimented you on tying the sash right before stepping in and giving the outfit a few adjustments here and there before gently taking your hair and pulling out a ribbon to tie it up with.

... he did admit that it stirred up feelings within him to see you wearing his clothing, much to your embarrassment. Such things probably shouldn't be said with a stoic face.

Muzan:

Muzan smirked to himself when he saw you trying on one of his suits. he stood there for a moment, watching as you put on the fedora and struck a pose you thought he might pull off. When he revealed himself, he reveled in your surprise. When he walked into the room and pulled off the fedora, putting it on his own head, he leaned in to properly tie the tie... and then promptly took everything off once he admired the finished product.

Later, while he was out, you found a kimono that looked strikingly like the one he wore in his feminine form. So you put it on, got out some scarlet lipstick, and did your best 'Lady Muzan' impression... unknowing that he was lurking in the corridor, watching the whole thing yet again. He snuck up on you and caught your wrist, turning you around and eyeing you up and down with approval. "You captured my essence well enough," his voice rumbled as his lined eyes went half-lidded at you. It flustered you so well that you were still red-faced hours later.

Yoriichi:

Yoriichi blushed when he saw you in his kimono and haori. When you saw him, you smiled at him, causing him to go to you and hug you, hiding his face in your hair. He later admitted shyly that you looked beautiful and wouldn't mind it if you borrowed his clothing more (even though you practically swam in them).