If They Proposed

A/N: All minors are aged up to 18. The next few chapters aren't going to be the 'next step', so to speak, for this book, but merely what would happen if they did propose to you, get married, and have children. That being said, the 'First Time' chapter will tie in directly with this and the 'If You Propose' chapters.

EDIT: And for the last time, so we're absolutely clear, because I will be deleting comments that ask in the future: when I say 18, these are considered different characters altogether. Different physically, mentally and emotionally. Do not ask about this anymore, I'm sick and tired of it.
--

Tanjiro:

Tanjiro was pretty calm when proposing to you. It was at the end of a New Year's display of fireworks when he knelt beside you, took your hands, and asked you to marry him. Your friends cheered when you accepted, Zenitsu grabbing Nezuko in a tight hug, Inosuke looking confused but cheering anyway.

Nezuko:

Nezuko was very nervous about proposing. She spend a whole month getting everything ready with Tanjiro and Zenitsu, from getting you a lovely ring and practicing what she'd say to setting up a time and place to propose on your birthday. When the day came, you had dinner with the gang, and Nezuko took your hands and asked you to marry her. You immediately said yes, and Tanjiro gave his blessing, happy for his little sister.

Zenitsu:

C'mon, how couldn't Zenitsu be nervous? He spend a month trying to muster the courage to do it, buying a ring and asking your cultivator for permission to marry you (he really didn't have to, but your cultivator was so touched and amused for the boy that they said yes anyway).

When the day came, he took you to a festival and proposed under the fireworks. He was so relieved to finally ask you that he fainted when you said yes.

Inosuke:

Inosuke proudly told Tanjiro that he was going to marry you (he was a little confused, but he was happy to help anyway). With the younger boy's help, he got an engagement gift of a pendant and set up a date with you.

On the day of the date, he took you to a pretty clearing in the forest and set up a picnic with you. When you pulled out some desserts, he shoved the pendant into your hands and asked you to marry him. When you accepted, he grinned and shoveled some dango into his mouth.

Giyuu:

Giyuu made absolutely sure that your parents approved first. With their permission (really, they wouldn't have said no anyway), he set up an engagement meeting with the both of you. You were surprised when he declared his want to marry you, but you quickly accepted. Your parents were over the moon and gave you several gifts.

Kyojuro:

Kyojuro casually asked you over dinner with his family. His father nearly did a spit-take and Senjuro looks over at you with sparkling eyes. When you accept, his father reluctantly admits that you would be a good addition to the family, and Kyojuro brings you all in for a group hug.

Muichiro:

Muichiro asked you underneath the cherry blossoms. He worked to give you a ring with your slayer marks engraved into the metal and proposed. You accepted.

Shinobu:

Shinobu arranged for you to meet at the estate for dinner and asked you there. She gave you a hairpin and proposed in front of Aoi and the girls. When you accepted, the triplets were overjoyed, chattering amongst themselves for when the wedding would be.

Gyomei:

Gyomei first asked your parents if they consented. They agreed almost immediately and helped him pick a time to tell you. He came over for dinner and asked you to marry him, and when you accepted, your parents gave you engagement presents.

Sanemi:

Sanemi was scared as hell to ask you. He wasn't expecting to live long as a slayer, much less find a girl that he wanted to marry. Still, he asked you on New Year's if you'd marry him, and when you accepted, he begrudgingly agreed to tell Genya too.

Akaza:

Akaza was very nervous about popping the question, considering the last time he agreed to marry a girl, well, life happened. But this time, he asks you under the full moon with a ring. When you accept, he tears up a little.

Douma:

Douma was fairly casual about the whole thing. He asked one of your kids about what to do, and they graciously helped him out. He asked you over dinner with your kids. He held out a small statuette of him kneeling before you, a ring made of ice in the figure's tiny hands. When you accepted, he took the ring off of the statuette and gave it to you.

Kokushibo:

Kokushibo is quite old-fashioned about the whole thing. He would ask your family permission to marry you, but since he's a Kizuki, he doesn't believe that they'll agree to it. Thus, he asks your aunt (who's fairly sympathetic to demons) for permission. She's uneasy about it, but she reassures him that eventually, your parents will come around.

He proposes to you at dinner, giving you a pretty pendant with a crescent moon engraved onto the back. You accept with a smile, although the task of telling your parents continues to be a stressful conversation.

Muzan:

Since your parents have no idea that Muzan is what he is, when he visits them with you (in his male form, interestingly enough), they agree immediately upon seeing his charming demeanor and promises that he can provide. He then proposes over dinner with a ring. You accept, and your parents give you engagement gifts.

Yoriichi:

Yoriichi is a simple man, a quiet man, who uses one of your times in private to propose. He first makes sure your parents approve (they readily do, seriously, they've been waiting for this day for literal YEARS), and when he knows, he meets with you and shyly asks if you'd marry him. When you happily accept, he gives you a gentle smile and hands you a pendant with a (birthstone) hanging from the end. (You both later do a more formal proposal in front of your parents, who give you engagement presents.)