The First Kiss

A/N: I honestly have no idea how I didn't do this one earlier, but enjoy this belated chapter!

--

Tanjiro:

Your first kiss was slow and sweet.

It was one of those cases where you both locked eyes at the right moment, your feelings connected, and you leaned over and shyly kissed for a couple of seconds.

By the end of it, you were blushing and Tanjiro looked incredibly soft, reaching over to take your hand in his and squeezing.

Nezuko:

Your first kiss was by accident.

Nezuko had seen a couple kiss while you were out on a mission, and she wanted to try it with you. She tried to get close to you all night to do it, but every time she was foiled.

Finally, when she lost her patience, she yanked off the bamboo and leaned towards you, determined. You just so happened to turn right before her lips touched, and lo and behold you lip-locked for a startled two seconds.

You were stunned in your spot while Nezuko broke away and fist-pumped, letting out a cry of victory before grabbing you and doing it again.

Zenitsu:

Your first kiss was a comforting one.

Zenitsu had been panicking all night over you. You'd gotten poisoned by a Kizuki and had to be rushed in to Shinobu's in the wake of a high fever and hallucinations. He stayed outside your room all night, pacing back and forth, waiting for either Shinobu or Aoi to come out and let him see you.

Finally, just before dawn, Shinobu exited the room, exhausted. She gave him a smile and said he could go in, so he rushed right in to your bedside. He began to cry over you, and he didn't even notice when you awoke.

You smiled sleepily and leaned up, pecking his lips in a kiss. Well, it worked. Zenitsu stopped crying and stared at you, half in amazement, half in relief.

Inosuke:

Your first kiss was... experimental, to say the least.

You had been sitting and talking with Inosuke about things, when he suddenly asked you about what he'd seen an older couple do. You were slightly embarrassed, explaining the concept of a kiss to him, but he listened so intently that you relaxed a bit, knowing he wasn't gonna make fun of you.

When you'd explained it to the best of your ability, he paused, thinking about it before nodding and announcing that you should do it. You blushed bright red, but you agreed, and slowly, awkwardly, you pressed your mouths together. Inosuke didn't move at all until you pulled away, and his face was a mix of confusion and contemplating.

Then he said, "Do it again."

Giyuu:

Your first kiss was a little awkward.

You'd been longing to kiss Giyuu for a while now, but he always seemed to shy away from it. It made you a little depressed, because what if he just wasn't into you like that? What if you were making him uncomfortable and pushing him away?

One day, you were going about your day, a little distracted because of the amount of things you had to do. You passed your boyfriend and gave him a mumbled greeting, still reading your list. Giyuu looked over at you with a passive face for a moment before sighing, taking your wrist, and pulling you gently towards him so that he could give you a quick peck on your lips.